Mustafa Jafari is an Afghan refugee who is living in Stockholm, Sweden. Jafari is a victim of violence committed by an American rapper, Rakim Athelaston Mayers alias A$AP Rocky on 30 June 2019, on the street of Stockholm.
Mustafa Jafari was born in 2000 (age: 19 years, as in 2019) in Afghanistan. In 2014, his family moved to Sweden. He follows Islam.
The information about his parents and siblings is not known.
- He stoked controversy after being assaulted by A$AP Rockey and his bodyguards on 30 June 2019. However, A$AP Rockey asserted that he attacked Mustafa because he (Mustafa) had started fighting first. The President of the United States, Donald Trump had to interfere in the matter. He called the Swedish Prime Minister, Stefan Löfven up and demanded to let the American rapper be free. BBC
- Mustafa has been convicted in other criminal cases too. When he was 16 years old, he was charged for attacking and threatening people.
- The Swedish police have also detained him for having illegal drugs.
- According to Mustafa Jafri, he was choked and beaten by a broken bottle. He also showed his cuts and scars to the police.
- A$AP Rockey was sentenced to serve in prison. If Rockey loses his case, he would be imprisoned for more than 2 years. Moreover, Sweden has no bail system as well.
- After the interference of President Donald Trump in the case, A$AP Rockey’s mother, Renee Black, especially thanked him.
- A famous media personality, Kim Kardashian and Rapper, Kanye requested President, Donald Trump to release Rockey.
- Mustafa Jafari has a tattoo on his neck.