Roshan Abdul Rahoof aka Mohammed Roshan is a dancer turned actor and now an overnight internet sensation, who got recognition from the video song ‘Manikya Malaraya Poovi’ of his debut film ‘Oru Adaar Love’ (2018), along with wink girl and his co-actress Priya Prakash Varrier. Check out Roshan Abdul Rahoof Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More:
Roshan Abdul Rahoof aka Mohammed Roshan was born on 23 April 1998 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. He attended the Scholars Indian School in Abu Dhabi. But later he moved to India with his family and joined the Rajah Senior Secondary School in Chavakkad (Kerala).
Inspired by his elder brother Raees Abdul Rahoof he developed an interest in dancing and started learning Hip-Hop and other dance forms. Even his younger brother is also a dancer. Although he got famous with his eyebrow dance in the video song of his debut film ‘Oru Adaar Love’ (2018), he was already a known face in Kerala as he was one of the finalists of the Malayalam dance reality show ‘D3 – D 4 Dance‘ (2016).
The young lad is still in his growing period and follows the fashion like any other teenager. He is mostly seen in jeans and T-shirts and in festivals he also carries simple sherwani kurtas with a grace.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Roshan Abdul Rahoof was born on 23 April 1998 in a Muslim family in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. A few years ago he moved to Kerala with his family. He lives with his father Abdul Rahoof and brothers Raees Abdul Rahoof (Elder) and Rashid Abdul Rahoof (Younger) in Guruvayur, Kerala.
The heartthrob Roshan Abdul Rahoof was flooded with the female fan following on social media as soon as the song of his debut movie gone viral. According to the sources the charming actor is still single and has no plans have got no intentions of getting into any relationship.
Roshan Abdul Rahoof did his schooling from ‘Scholars Indian School, United Arab Emirates‘ and ‘Rajah Senior Secondary School, Chavakkad, Kerala‘ as he moved to Kerala with his family a few years ago from Abu Dhabi. He is currently in college and is pursuing BCA (First Year).
Roshan Abdul Rahoof ‘s elder brother is a dancer. So he also got inspired by his brother, and he also started learning dance. He got training in dance forms including Hip-Hop, Salsa, Contemporary and a few more. In 2016, he, along with his brother, participated in Malayali tv reality show D3-D 4 Dance Season 3 and stood 4th in the finals.
After participating in D3-D 4 Dance Season 3 (2016) he has been giving dance workshops in various places. In 2017 he bagged the lead role in a film based on teenage love story named ‘Oru Adaar Love‘. In February 2018, the song of the film ‘Oru Adaar Love‘ titled ‘Manikya Malaraya Poovi’ was released. The release of the song proved to be lucky for the two leads of the film. The lead female protagonist, Priya Prakash Varrier, stole many heats with her wink in the song whereas the adorable actor Roshan also made his female audience go gaga on his cute expressions.
Thank you everyone for your love that you have been showing us and I don’t know what more to say because it make me feel happier than ever when you all took it close to hearts. 😘 “Oru Adaar Love” This title itself says more romance to come.So keep supporting and spread love. @omar_lulu_ the man behind this magic and the entire team that encouraged me to do this magic on the screen. Love you people #oruadaarlove
- Roshan Abdul Rahoof is a trained dancer.
- He won the title of Jodi No. 1 in first three consecutive weeks of the dance reality show ‘D3-D 4 Dance Season 3‘ (2016) with his elder brother Raees Abdul Rahoof.
- He has got a YouTube channel along with his two brothers named ‘Selfie Madness’. On the channel, he posts comic dance covers of old a new Bollywood and Malayali songs.
- Roshan Abdul Rahoof also makes videos on motivational contents and posts them on his another motivational channel.
- The song ‘Manikya Malaraya Poovi’, of his debut film ‘Oru Adaar Love‘ brought him and his co-actress in the film immense amount of fame. The wink of the girl and the cute expressions of Roshan made the two over-night sensations on the internet. The followers of the two on social media got multiplied and are still increasing Many memes got circulated over social networks on this specific wink scene in the movie.