Snehil Mehra is an Indian content creator and social media influencer. She is also an actress and comedian. Various Indian television shows including Apharan (2018), Mere Papa Hero Hiralal (2018), and Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara (2017) has cast Snehil Mehra for small comic roles.
Snehil Mehra celebrates her birthday on 7 February every year. She was born in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She received her primary school education from Trinity Convent School, Madhya Pradesh, and secondary school education from Little Flower Senior Secondary School and Servite Convent High School, Madhya Pradesh. Later, she earned an Electronics and Communication Engineering degree at Jai Narayan College of Technology, Bhopal. Mehra’s Facebook Account
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Snehil Mehra has two brothers named Karan Dixit and Swapnil Sharma. Snehil is the second child of her parents.
Husband & Children
Snehil Mehra got married to Rahul Mehra on 13 March 2009.
The couple has a son named Hridhaan Mehra.
In childhood, Snehil Mehra was a very bright student. During her school days, she received formal training in dancing and singing. In childhood, she wanted to become a journalist and often practised speaking skills in front of the mirror at her home. Later, she expressed her desire to become a news anchor to her father, but he refused the same and sent her to Bhopal to pursue a degree in engineering. In an interview with a media house, Snehil Mehra recalled her childhood memories. She said,
All my life, I wanted to do something creative, so I told Papa I wanted to be a journalist. He refused, ‘Jhola leke kaha kaha jaogi?”
In the same conversation, she continued that her mother wanted to help her to pursue her career in journalism, but all was in vain. Later, after completing her engineering degree, she got a job offer from an IT firm. Before joining the job, she went to her brother’s home for a month in Mumbai, where she did an internship at a news channel, which she liked by heart and decided to live in Mumbai to pursue her career in media technology. She further added,
A month before, I visited my brother in Mumbai. Just for fun, I interned at a news channel; I enjoyed it so much that I didn’t go back. I was happy when my firm laid me off. I told Papa I wanted to live in Mumbai.”
In Mumbai, she joined CNBC Awaaz as an intern at a remuneration of Rs. 200 per day. Later, she switched her job and joined ‘Business of Cinema,’ an entertainment website. She then left the job at Business of Cinema after some months and started working with a production house as a producer. Later, she was promoted to the position of Creative Director, and she wrote many drama scripts and created content for the production house.
In 2018, she worked in the web series Apaharan, which was produced by ALTBalaji. In 2020, Snehil Mehra was cast in the web series Bebaakee, which was streamed on Zee5.
Social Media Influencer
In 2018, in the web series Apaharan, her seventeen seconds role was so appreciated by the audience that its clip went viral on various social media sites soon after its release. Soon, she created her Instagram account in which she started posting funny videos, which were less than one minute. The Class of Heroes and the Class of 2020 series are the two most popular videos of Snehil Mehra on Instagram. Her Instagram account is popular with the name BC Aunty. Some of her comic videos have been shared by Bollywood actor Sonu Sood on his Facebook page.
- On various social media platforms, Snehil Dixit Mehra is famous as BC Aunty. Snehil’s YouTube Channel
- Snehil Mehra regularly posts funny videos and pictures on various social media platforms to keep her followers entertained. She has a YouTube channel, which is followed by more than 323k people. Over 204k people follow her on Instagram. According to Snehil Mehra, she always wishes to keep everyone entertained around her. In an interview with a media house, Snehil stated,
It’s one life, so stay guilt-free, be in the moment and enjoy because that is what we are going to leave behind.”
- Snehil Mehra is a compassionate animal lover. She regularly shares pictures of her pet dog ‘Bobby’ on various social media platforms.
- Snehil Mehra is often featured by various renowned magazines and tabloids in their editions.
- According to Snehil Mehra, she first created a funny video amid the COVID-19 lockdown in India, and her first video went viral on various social media sites, which motivated her to make more such videos to connect with a larger audience. In a conversation with a media house, she stated,
There is nothing more relevant than COVID-19 right now. Since the beginning, the idea was to post funny one-minute videos and see how people react to them. I received several messages and when I realised that the character resonated with people, I decided to do two more of them.”