Dr. Praveen Tripathi is an Indian doctor who specialises in the field of adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, de-addiction, and sexual disorders.
Dr. Praveen Tripathi was born in Delhi.
From 2004 to 2009, he pursued MBBS from the University College Of Medical Sciences (associated with Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital), New Delhi. He pursued M.D. (Psychiatry) from the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, Delhi, from 2011 to 2014. He did a course in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation from Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, in 2018. LinkedIn- Dr. Praveen Tripathi
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about his parents and siblings.
Wife & Children
He is married to Dr. Priyanka Goyal, who is practising as a psychiatrist in Delhi-NCR.
In 2011, he started working as a psychiatrist at the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, Delhi, and worked there for almost 3 years. He started a psychological and sexual disorders clinic ‘The Renowa Care’ in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, in January 2014.
He worked at Kailash Medicare & Research Centre, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, as a consultant psychiatrist from 2015 to 2017. As a consultant psychiatrist, he treated patients with psychiatric illnesses, addiction disorders, and sexual disorders. He holds a membership at the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and American Psychiatric Association. His practising license is DMC/R/06714-Delhi Medical Council- 2011.
The Renowa Care, Noida, B-166, Block B, Sector 51, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- He is amongst the few Indian doctors who have cleared the United States Clinical Skill examination (that evaluates a doctor’s clinical competency).
- In 2020, his book titled “Review of Psychiatry” was published which is one the best selling psychiatry books in India.
- He has also published research articles on psychiatry in many national and international journals.
- He has also organised various training sessions for students and working professionals on mental wellness.
- Dr. Praveen Tripathi provides various paid courses on depression and other psychological issues on his blog site dr.praveentripathi.com.
- He is a spiritual person and has a deep faith in god.
- In his leisure time, he loves to read books.
View this post on Instagram
- Dr. Praveen Tripathi has a self-titled YouTube channel on which he uploads videos related to mental health. As of January 2022, he has around 754K subscribers on his channel.