Neetha Shetty is an Indian actress who is known for her role in the television show ‘Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann’ in 2006.
Neetha Shetty was born on Friday, 20 June 1986 (age 35 years; as of 2021) in Karnataka. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 30-28-32
Parents & Siblings
Neetha`s father`s name is Sadashiv Shetty.
She has one brother whose name is Suraj Shetty, and she has two sisters whose names are Nidhi Shetty and Nisha Shetty.
Husband & Children
Neetha got married to Sachin on 24 June 2008. Sachin is a dancer and musician.
Neetha made her film debut in 2005 as Preeti Sachdev in the Bollywood movie ‘No Entry.’
She was then featured in the Hindi movie ‘Saansein’ in 2005.
She was also a part of a Marathi film ‘Fugay’ in 2016.
Neetha made her television debut in 2004 as Khushi Mehra in the television show ‘Tum Bin Jaaoon Kahaan.’
She has appeared in many famous television shows such as Banoo Main Teri Dulhann (2007), Bairi Piya (2009), Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani (2010), C.I.D. (2011), Sasural Simar Ka (2014), Doli Armaano Ki (2015), Tenali Rama (2019), and many more.
Neetha has appeared in a web series, Gandii Baat season 1, on ALTBalaji in 2018.
- Food: Chicken-Rice, Cheese Chilly
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Singer: Shipra Goyal
- Car: Range Rover
- Colour(s): Green, White
- Neetha Shetty likes to dance, travel, and shopping in her leisure time. She often posts picture on Instagram while travelling and trying new adventures.
- In 2017, she was featured in a Hindi music video Rangreziya with singer Javed Ali.
- Neetha has also appeared in many TV commercials like Citrus app, Asian paints, Pears soap. Neetha Shetty- Instagram
- In 2021, she appeared in Big Boss Marathi as a wild card contestant. Her journey in the house was short, and she was evicted from the house after sometime. In an interview, she shared her experience and said,
It’s really tricky to stay in the house of Bigg Boss. I tried to give my best in everything. I entered the show as a wild card contestant, but the other contestants already had friends there. Still, I gave my best, but it takes time to prove yourself in the house. But I honestly feel all those contestants in the house deserve to be there in the top 10. The way they are playing and using their strategies is commendable.”