Sehban Azim is an Indian Television actor, who is famous for his roles of ‘Dr. Yuvraj Oberoi’ in the Star Plus show “Dill Mill Gayye: Season 2 (2009-2010),” and ‘ACP Malhar Rane’ in Zee TV’s “Tujhse Hai Raabta.”
Sehban Azim was born on 26 February 1986 (age 33 years; as in 2019) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
He did his schooling from Apeejay School in Delhi. He attended Dyal Singh College to pursue his graduation but dropped out in the second year. He then did a computer course to gain employment.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Body Measurement (approx.): Chest 41″, Waist 31″, Biceps 14″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Sehban Azim was born into a Muslim Family. His father, Abdul Azim is a painter.
His mother, Nigar Azim is a writer. He has four brothers named Adnan Azim, Hasan Azim, Kamran Azim, and Timur Azim.
He was rumoured to be in a relationship with Jennifer Winget.
Sehban Azim made his acting debut with the short fiction film “Stations” in 2008. In 2008, he did a small role in the Hollywood film “Karma – Crime. Passion. Reincarnation.”
He has worked in several films such as “64 Panne (2012),” “Tequila Nights (2010),” and “Have You Met You (2918).” He made his Television debut with the role of ‘Dr. Yuvraj Oberoi’ in the Star Plus show “Dill Mill Gayye: Season 2 (2009-2010).”
He has acted in several famous TV serials such as “Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (2012-2013),” “Yeh Hai Aashiqui (2013),” “Yeh Hai Aashiqui (2013),” “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (2015),” “Silsila Pyaar Ka (2016),” “Thapki Pyar Ki (2916-2017),” and “Udaan (2017).” He then played the main role of ‘ACP Malhar Rane’ in Zee TV’s “Tujhse Hai Raabta.”
He made a special appearance in the Colour TV show “Kitchen Champion (2019).”
- Food: Fish, Kheer, Sushi, Thai Cuisine, Chinese Cuisine
- Actress: Gal Gadot
- Book: ‘The Alchemist’ by Paulo Coelho
- Drink: Fresh Juice
- He likes reading, writing, travelling, and shopping.
- During his college days, he used to do small jobs like a promoter or coordinator.
- Before becoming an actor, Sehban was a software engineer with Wipro in Mumbai but left the job to pursue his acting career.
- He did modelling before starting his acting career. He started modelling with print advertisements and has done various campaigns for the brands like TVS scooter, TVS Victor, Indigo Nation. MakeMyTrip.com, and Levi.
- He comes from a family with a strong background in literature. His father and grandfather were writers and his mother has done a PhD. in Literature and is also a writer.
- His short film “Stations” won Best Short Fiction Award at the International Documentary and Short Film Festival of Kerala. The film also won three National Film Awards; out of which two were for Best Short Fiction Film and the Best Scientific Film.