Rohit Reddy is an Indian entrepreneur, banker, and marketing strategist. He is the husband of the television actress, Anita Hassanandani.
Rohit Reddy was born on Friday, 22 March 1985 (age 34 years; as in 2019) in Goa, India. His zodiac sign is Aries. He grew up travelling to different parts of India as his father was an Indian Army personnel.
Height (approx.): 5’ 10”
Weight (approx.): 75 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 42″, Waist 32″, Biceps 15″
Family, Caste & Wife
Rohit belongs to a Hindu Family. His father is an Indian Army Personnel. His mother’s name is Rama Reddy. He has one sibling.
Rohit saw Anita at a gym for the first time and got impressed with her looks. It was love at first sight for him. At that time, he didn’t know that Anita was an actress. The duo later met at a pub, where Rohit approached Anita and the duo started dating each other.
The couple tied the knot on 14 October 2013.
Rohit started his career as a banker in IDFC Bank. Subsequently, he joined the Standard Chartered Bank. Thereafter, Reddy has been working as a marketing strategist in the corporate wing of an entertainment company. He has also launched a bag label “The Bag Talk” along with his wife Anita Hassanandani and his friend, Tushar Jain.
View this post on Instagram
Super stoked to launch the ‘TBT Fashionista Club’, wherein top social media influencers across India are coming together to build a fashion community for ‘all-things-bags’! As a Fashionista, not only do they get a first-hand experience of our bags, and review them on their social handles for their followers, the top influencers also get a range of bags launched under their own label, entirely funded by thebagtalk! Welcoming our first set of Fashionistas, who are helping @thebagtalk reach out to over 1mn followers! Can’t wait for you to get the welcome kit and the bags, guys!! Well done @borgeaditi @sweettkruti for putting this together!!
Rohit, along with, his wife has also featured in the music video of “Teri Yaad” which was sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
In 2019, Rohit, along with his wife Anita Hassanandani, participated in season 9 of the dance reality show “Nach Baliye.”
He was featured on the cover of the “FitLook Magazine” in July 2018 with his wife Anita.
- Food: Crabs, Pizza
- Films: Chronicle, The Hangover
- Sport: Cricket
- Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
- Holiday Destinations: Goa, Paris
- His hobbies include gymming, playing cricket, watching movies, and swimming.
- Rohit is often spotted drinking alcohol at various events.
- Reddy’s mother tongue is Telugu.
- Rohit is very particular about his fitness and visits the gym regularly.
- He is very passionate about dogs.
- Reddy shares a great bond with a number of television personalities including Karan Patel, Aly Goni, Ekta Kapoor, and Divyanka Tripathi.
- In 2017, there were rumours surrounding them that the couple was expecting a baby. However, they rubbished the rumours by posting a picture of their new car through their Instagram handle and called it their ‘Baby.’