Nakul Roshan Sahdev is an Indian actor and film producer. He played the role of Salman in the popular Hindi film ‘Gully Boy’ (2019).
Nakul Roshan Sahdev aka Nakul Sahdev LinkedIn – Nakul Sahdev was born on Thursday, 5 January 1995 (age 28 years; as of 2023) in Udaipur, Rajasthan. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. From 1993 to 2006, he attended Saint Paul’s Sr. Sec. School, Rajasthan. He did his class 11 and class 12 in commerce. While he was studying in school, he represented the North zone in various basketball competitions. He then enrolled himself at NMIMS, Mumbai to pursue BCom Hons. However, he did not attend college even for a single day as he wanted to pursue acting. From 2008 to 2010, he did a course in acting at Whistling Woods International, Mumbai. LinkedIn – Nakul Sahdev YouTube – Nascent Crest Films
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
His father, Anil Sahdev, is a businessman. His mother, Suman Lodha, is serving in the Indian Police. His sister, Bharati K Jaisingh, is an entrepreneur, and she is married to Indian actor Kunal Jaisingh.
He is in a rumoured relationship with the Indian actress Sanaya Pithawalla. Bollywood Shaadis
In January 2008, he started working as an assistant casting director at the film production company Excel Entertainment in Mumbai. Later, he worked with Dharma Productions as a casting director.
He has worked as a co-producer in the Hindi short film ‘Dali.’
In 2016, worked in the Hindi film ‘Rubaroo’ as an executive producer.
In 2010, Nakul made his TV debut with the Hindi TV serial ‘Ishaan’ in which he played the role of Kabir. The show was aired on Disney Channel.
He has acted in a few other Hindi TV serials such as ‘Best Friends Forever?’ (2012; Channel V) and ‘MTV Fanaah: An Impossible Love Story’ (2014; MTV).
He made his Bollywood debut as an actor with the film ‘Mod’ (2011) as Andrew Raymond.
In 2011, he acted in another Hindi film ‘Jo Dooba So Paar: It’s Love in Bihar!’ He gained immense popularity with the Hindi film ‘Gully Boy’ in 2019.
In 2013, he appeared in the Hindi short film ‘Hold My Hand: Altair & Vega.’ Some of his other Hindi short films are ‘Rubaroo’ (2016), ‘Strings’ (2017), ‘Religion For Dummies’ (2018), and ‘Karma Café’ (2019).
Nakul has appeared in a few Hindi web series like ‘Love Lust and Confusion’ (2018; Voot), ‘Girgit’ (2021; Alt Balaji), and ‘Aar Ya Paar’ (2022; Disney+ Hotstar).
In 2021, he was featured in the Hindi music video “Marjawaan” by Tanishk Bagchi, Asees Kaur, and Yasser Desai.
- Film(s): The Godfather (1972), Scarface (1983), Top Gun (1986)
- TV/Web Series: Breaking Bad (2008), Money Heist (2017), Paatal Lok (2020)
- Food: Dal Khichdi
- Ice Cream Flavor: Berry Blast from London Dairy
- Footballer(s): Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Alessandro Nesta
- Travelling Destination(s): Ko Samui in Thailand, Vasuki Tal in Uttarakhand (India)
- Books(s): Eleven Minutes and The Zahir by Paulo Coelho, Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
- As of January 2023, he is pursuing his training in MMA at MMA Matrix, Mumbai.
View this post on Instagram
- While he was working as a casting director, he used to earn Rs 7000 pm. YouTube – BingeBuddies
- He has got two tattoos inked on his body- ‘Surbhi’ inked on his right forearm and a few roman numerals inked on his left forearm.
- In his leisure time, he loves to play cricket, travel, and read books.
- He is often spotted smoking cigarettes and consuming alcohol.
- Nakul is well-versed in playing the Spanish guitar.