Fahad Ali is an Indian actor. He is best known for his role of ‘Keshav “KD” Desai’ in the daily soap opera, “The Buddy Project.” Let’s find out some interesting facts about Fahad Ali.
Fahad was born on 17 September 1987 (age 30 years; as in 2018) in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. He was inclined towards acting from a very young age. After completing his education from Dehradun, he flew to Mumbai to pursue his career in acting. Fahad also loves to write poems and short stories in Urdu.
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 70 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Body Measurements: Chest: 40”, Waist 32”, Biceps 14”
Fahad started his career in 2008, by playing a cameo in Star Plus’s show, “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.” After that, he played the role of “Shravan” in Color TV’s, “Balika Vadhu.” Fahad also worked in popular serials like “Gumrah- End Of Innocence,” “Chhoti Si Zindagi,” “Zindagi Kahe- Smile Please,” “Yeh Hai Aashiqui,” “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya,” “Muh Boli Shaadi,” and “Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re.”
Fahad played the lead role of ‘Keshav “KD” Desai’ in the daily soap opera, “The Buddy Project.”
Ali has also appeared in Bollywood movies like “Offshore,” “David,” “Shaitan,” “10ml Love,” and “No One Killed Jessica.” In 2018, he entered in the 11th season of the dating reality show, Splitsvilla, as a contestant.
Family & Caste
Fahad Ali belongs to a Muslim Family and follows Islam. Not much is known about his family. His mother, Ghazala Parveen, is a homemaker. He has a younger sister.
He is unmarried (as in 2019).
- His hobbies are listening to music, watching movies, sketching, swimming, writing, and Bike Riding.
- He follows a Non-Vegetarian diet and prefers eating Kababs and Chicken Lolipop.
- His favourite colour is Black.
- Fahad’s most adored brands are Adidas and Woodland.
- Charlize Theron tops his list of favourite actresses.
- Fahad is an ardent fan of Al Pacino and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- He admires Shah Rukh Khan not just as an actor but more as a person.
- Fahad’s dream role is to play autobiographies and also to perform in movies like Barfi and Guzaarish.
- Ali loves nature.
- Fahad Ali would like to marry a girl who is simple and beautiful. He would prefer marrying a girl of his mother’s choice.
- The actor would like to take up dance-based shows like Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa and Nach Baliye. He would also like to do adventure shows like Fear Factor.