Hrishikesh Pandey is a famous Indian Television actor. His character of ‘Inspector Sachin’ in the Sony TV’s serial CID gained immense popularity.
Hrishikesh was born on Wednesday, 11 December 1974 (age 45 years; as in 2019), in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. After completing his school, he joined a science college in Raipur and completed his Bachelor of Science from there.
Family, Caste & Wife
He was born into a Hindu family. His ancestors were from the Deoria district in East Uttar Pradesh. His father G N Pandey was an ex-army man, who died in 2005, due to cancer. His elder brother has also joined the Indian Army.
He got married to his long-time girlfriend, Trisha Pandey, and they are blessed with a son ‘Dakshay Pandey.’
In 2004, he debuted in the Zee TV’s serial Kohi Apna Sa. He has acted in many Indian TV serials including Special Bureau (2004), Aahat (2012), and Porus (2017). In 2019, he appeared in Star Bharat’s mythological serial- ‘Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishnodevi– Kahani Matarani Ki where he played the character of King Ratnakar Sagar (Vaishnavi’s Father).
- Food: North-Indian Cuisines
- Singer: Lata Mangeshkar
- Sport: Cricket
- His family and friends call him Tunnu.
- He owns a car and a Royal Enfield motorcycle.
- He is very close to Lata Mangeshkar and her sisters and visits them on various festivals and occasions.
- He loves to play different sports for healthy living, which includes cricket, volleyball, squash, football, boxing, and swimming.
- He rejected two versions of Mahabharata, which was produced by Ekta Kapoor and Bobby, in 2008.
- He is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha and has more than five idols of Ganesha at his home.