Hrishikesh Pandey is a famous Indian Television actor. His character of ‘Inspector Sachin’ in the Sony TV’s serial CID gained immense popularity.
Hrishikesh was born on Wednesday, 11 December 1974 (age 47 years; as of 2021), in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. After completing his school, he joined a science college in Raipur and completed his Bachelor of Science from there.
Family, Caste & Wife
He was born into a Hindu family. His ancestors were from the Deoria district in East Uttar Pradesh. His father G N Pandey was an ex-army man, who died in 2005, due to cancer. His elder brother has also joined the Indian Army.
He got married to his long-time girlfriend, Trisha Pandey, and they are blessed with a son ‘Dakshay Pandey.’
In 2004, he debuted in the Zee TV’s serial Kohi Apna Sa. He has acted in many Indian TV serials including Special Bureau (2004), Aahat (2012), and Porus (2017). In 2019, he appeared in Star Bharat’s mythological serial- ‘Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishnodevi– Kahani Matarani Ki where he played the character of King Ratnakar Sagar (Vaishnavi’s Father).
- Food: North-Indian Cuisines
- Singer: Lata Mangeshkar
- Sport: Cricket
- His family and friends call him Tunnu.
- He owns a car and a Royal Enfield motorcycle.
- He is very close to Lata Mangeshkar and her sisters and visits them on various festivals and occasions.
- He loves to play different sports for healthy living, which includes cricket, volleyball, squash, football, boxing, and swimming.
- He rejected two versions of Mahabharata, which was produced by Ekta Kapoor and Bobby, in 2008.
- He is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha and has more than five idols of Ganesha at his home.
- In June 2022, he was robbed of cash and some valuables while he was travelling in an air-conditioned bus along with his family. According to Hrishikesh, the incident happened on 5 June 2022 when he boarded a bus from Colaba to Tardeo. Hindustan Times While giving details of the incident, the CID actor said,
It was an AC bus and we boarded the bus around 6.30 pm. Soon after I got down, I checked my sling bag and found that my cash, credit cards, aadhar card, pancard and car books were missing. I reported the incident at Colaba Police Station as well as Malad Police station.”