Rupal Patel is an Indian television actress. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Kokila Modi’ in TV serial “Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.”
Rupel patel was born on Thursday, 2 January 1975 (age 45 years; as in 2020) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Rupal wanted to become an actress since childhood. After completing her graduation, Rupal got herself enrolled for a special acting course in New Delhi’s National School of Drama. Thereafter, she started working as a theatre artist and did many Gujarati plays.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents. She has two sisters.
Husband & Son
Rupal Patel is married to Radha Krishan Dutt. Together they have a son, Harsh Patel.
Rupal Patel started her acting career in 1985 with the film, “Mehak.” Next, she appeared in films like “Antarnaad,” “Mammo,” “Samar,” and “Sambar Salsa.” Rupal made her television debut in 2001 by playing the role of ‘Lakhi’ in Star Plus’ TV serial, “Shagun.” She, then, appeared in the Gujarati serial, “Sau Dada Sasuna.”She gained immense popularity by playing the role of ‘Kokila Modi’ in the TV serial, “Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.”
In 2019, Rupal played the role of ‘Meenakshi Rajvansh’ in the TV serial, “Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke.”
- Actor: Amitabh Bachchan
- Singer: Alka Yagnik
- Colour(s): Green, Yellow
- Her hobbies include reading and travelling.
- Rupal’s mother tongue is Gujarati.
- She is not very social and prefers concentrating more on her work and family.
- Rupal is the founder and the owner of the theatre group, “Panorama Art Theatres.”
- Patel has won many awards like ‘Star Parivaar Award,’ and ‘Indian Telly Award’ for her performance in the serial, “Saath Nibhana Saaathiya”
- Rupal is a very religious person and she is the follower of spiritual guru, Shri Gagangiri Maharaj.
- Rupel Patel is an ambassador of the Swachhata Abhiyaan in India. She has received an appreciation letter from Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, twice. The Asian Age