Vishak Nair is an Indian actor, who is known for mainly working in the South Indian film industry. He became popular for his role as Kuppi in the Malayalam film ‘Aanandam’ (2016).
Vishak Nair was born on Saturday, 25 April 1992 (age 30 years; as of 2022) in Ernakulam, Kerala. His zodiac sign is Taurus. He did his schooling at Delhi Private School, Sharjah. He pursued a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering at the National Institute of Technology, Karnataka. Vishak Nair – Linkedin
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 38″, Waist 32″, Biceps 12″
Parents & Siblings
Vishak’s father’s name is Balachandran Nair, who is a manager. His mother’s name is Jaya Balachandran, who is an engineer.
Wife & Children
Vishak got married to Jayapriya Nair, who is a retailer, on 10 June 2022.
From 2014 to 2016, he was a consultant at Daimler AG. In 2019, he became the chief operating officer and director of the production house MadGenius Productions, where he used to shoot commercials and corporate videos.
Vishak made his debut with the Malayalam film Aanandam in 2016.
He has appeared in various other Malayalam films like Matchbox (2017), Chembarathipoo (2017), Kuttymama (2019), Chiri (2021), and Mukundan Unni Associates (2022).
He appeared in Hindi music videos Tohfa (2021) and Raath (2021).
In 2022, he appeared in the Bollywood biographical sports drama film Shabaash Mithu.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- His hobbies include travelling and photography.
- He was interested in filmmaking since his school days. He made short films when he was in class 10. His interest grew stronger because he used to watch movies his father rented. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
I’ve been in love with movies right from primary school. Primarily because my dad would rent a movie every evening, which I would watch after getting back from school. So watching a movie everyday became a part of my daily routine and pretty soon, I was watching films that were a little too mature for my age.”
- While studying in school, he served as the head boy and secretary of the student council. He was a member of the quiz team, debate team, and music team.
- When he was in school, he was the president of the Toastmasters International club. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
I served as President over the term 2008-2009 over which I oversaw the diversification and expansion of our club. We managed to add over 15 members to the club and participate to our full capabilities at the All U.A.E Gavel Club Meet, an annual public speaking competition.”
- In 2011, he was a volunteer in the Rotaract International campaign in school. He also volunteered for various blood donation camps, clean-up drives, and orphanage trips.
- In 2022, he took to social media to announce that he would play the role of Sanjay Gandhi in the film Emergency (2023), directed by Kangana Ranaut. In an interview, he talked about his role as Sanjay Gandhi and said,
I’ve not performed a real-life character earlier than and so I needed to do my analysis. But the problem was that I may do solely secondary analysis as a result of he has not given any interviews in his lifetime. We all know that he was executing choices in his personal approach, particularly throughout the Emergency. There are a lot of ‘tales’ about him and a few of them have been weaved into the narrative.” Vishak Nair – Instagram