Vikas D Nahar is an Indian businessman who is known for being the CEO & founder of Happilo International Pvt Ltd., a direct-to-customer company of dry fruits, nuts, and healthy snacks. In 2023, he appeared in a special digital-only episode ‘Gateway to Shark India 2,’ which streamed on SonyLIV.
Vikas D Nahar aka Vikas Dhanmal Nahar Zauba Corp was born in 1984 (age 39 years; as of 2023) in Bangalore, Karnataka. In 2005, he did a Bachelor of Computer Applications at Bangalore University, Bangalore, Karnataka. Business Insider From 2008 to 2010, he did MBA in Marketing at SSymbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune, Maharashtra. LinkedIn – Vikas D Nahar
Height (approx.): 5′
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
He belongs to a family with a business background.
Parents & Siblings
His father, Dhanmal Nahar, is a businessman. His brother, Veerendarr Nahar, is a managing director at Satvikk Speciality Foods. His family also owns a farming business of pepper and coffee.
Wife & Children
In 2009, he met a girl named Sunita Bansal. Initially, they became friends and soon, they started dating each other. On 2 March 2014, the couple got married. The couple has a daughter.
In May 2005, he started working as a senior import manager (Asia) at Jain Group Pvt. Ltd. He is the founder and CEO of a health-focused food store Satvikk Speciality Foods (P) Ltd. in Bangalore, which he started in 2010. He worked as a managing director of the firm till February 2015. He started the dry fruit, nuts, and healthy snacks brand Happilo International Pvt Ltd in Bangalore in 2016. The first product launched under the brand was ‘Trail Mix.’
In 2023, he appeared in ‘Gateway to Shark India 2,’ a special digital-only episode which streamed on SonyLIV.
- 2021: Entrepreneur of the Year by Indian Achievers Forum
- 2021: Indian Academy Award
- 2022: SIAL Innovation Award
- He is a polyglot and is fluent in languages like English, Hindi, Kannada, Marwari, and Spanish.
- In an interview, he shared that in the initial years of his career, his business idea of Happilo International Pvt. Ltd. was rejected 20 times by investors. Later, the company was started by Vikas and one of his friends with an investment of Rs 10,000. Aaj Tak
- In 2021, his name was listed in Times 40 Under 40: Celebrating the game changers list. The Times of India
- As of 2023, the Indian actors Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani are brand ambassadors of his health snack brand Happilo.