Suhana Khan is the daughter of Bollywood King Shah Rukh Khan. Let’s check out more about Suhana Khan, her personal life, and other interesting facts.
Biography/Wiki & Career
Suhana Khan was born on 22 May 2000 (18 years old; age as in 2018).
Suhana Khan has always been in the limelight because of being a star-kid. She is pursuing secondary education from Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai. She is very active in her school’s football team and was also the captain of the girl’s team under-14. Her parents support her in sports, dance and every other extra-curricular activities.
Suhana’s talent does not suffice in dance and sports only but she is also a great story writer as she won the Katha National Story Writing Competition.
Suhana Khan is 5′ 2″ tall and weighs around 42 kg. She has brown eyes and black hair.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Suhana Khan was born and brought up in a Muslim family with the Islam ethnicity in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She is the daughter of renowned Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan. She has one elder brother, Aryan Khan and one younger brother, Abram Khan.
Suhana’s relationship status is not yet confirmed.
In March 2016, her pictures with her younger brother went viral on social media in which she wore a bikini.
- Suhana Khan likes to eat Italian Cuisine.
- She likes to watch Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, and Farhan Akhtar on the silver screen.
- Her list of favourite actresses includes Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor, and Jacqueline Fernandez.
- Khan likes to holiday in London.
- She is a huge fan of English singer and writer Zyan Malik.
- She loves the Pop style of dancing and she has been a part of renowned choreographer Shaimak Dawar’s dance academy.
- She is a camera-shy girl.
- Suhana’s hobbies include dancing, playing football, writing, and traveling.
- Chunky Pandey’s nephew Ahaan Pandey is her best friend.