Ruhee Dosani was born on Saturday, 8 March 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in the United States. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. Ruhee completed her schooling at St. Lawrence High School in Kandivali, Mumbai. She graduated from the R. D. National College, Mumbai, India.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Ruhee Dosani’s father passed away in 2016.
Her mother’s name is Mona Dosani.
Ruhee has an elder brother, Punit Dosani.
Ruhee Dosani works for a software company in the United States.
Initially, Ruhee started posting dance videos on her Instagram account with her group of U.S. friends on popular 90’S Bollywood tracks. Her first viral reel was on Biggini Shoot by Yashraj Mukhate. Later, Ruhee started collaborating with social media influencers, brands, and actors. Her most viral videos include recreating jingles of Nirma, Badshah Masala, and Hello Hunny Bunny.
In an interview, talking about her inspiration to become a content creator she said,
I’d meet my friends and just dance my heart out. When my Independence Day video was reposted by Diljit Dosanjh (singer-actor), it made people land on my page. When I spoke to my family in India, they were extremely happy to see my content, especially the elderly age group. So, from that day forward, I knew that if I could make old people smile, I could make any age group smile, and thus my content became consistent. Hindustan Times
Ruhee owns a Hyundai Accent car.
- Cuisine: Indian
- Actor(s): Aamir Khan and Govinda
- Travel Destination: Barcelona
- Movie: Mela
- Colour: Teal
- Ruhee Dosani addresses herself as the ‘Punjab di kudi living abroad’ on her Instagram account.
- Ruhee Dosani was badly trolled on social media for posting a reel in collaboration with Kartik Aaryan in which they recreated the hook-step of the Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 film’s title track. Fans trolled Ruhee as her attempt at the hook step was entirely different and hilarious. India Today
- In April 2022, Ruhee Dosani was invited with her family by Bollywood actor Aamir Khan to celebrate Baisakhi at his residence in Mumbai. The Times of India
- In an interview, talking about her love for dance and Bollywood music, Ruhee said,
I feel like because i lived in Mumbai when i was young, the dance performance during Ganpati Visarjan, resonated with me. School, annual day, college functions. I feel like songs and music, dance gets me. If it is a club, if i step out, it is a comforting moment for me. Even if there is an awkward situation, i just keep grooving. Indian music is something that gets me high, for sure. I can listen to Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, if it has a taste, it gets me grooving.” The Daily Guardian
- During her childhood days, Ruhee Dosani used to sing religious songs at gurudwara.
- In her initial days, Ruhee Dosani used to work for 18 hours a day to cover her expenses in the United States.
- Ruhee is an extremely strong believer in manifestation.
- After moving to the United States, Ruhee gave a trial to join the U.S. army but somehow she couldn’t move ahead.