Tithi Raaj is an Indian actress and model. Her notable works include Banoffee Pie (2018), Indori Ishq (2021), and Screwed Up (2023).
Tithi Raaj was born in July 1991 (age 32 Years; as of 2023) in Mumbai, India. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. According to her, as a child, she always aspired to become an actress.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 32-26-34
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her family.
Tithi Raaj has a brother and a sister.
Tithi Raaj is unmarried.
In 2022, in one of her social media stories, Tithi Raaj revealed that she was in a relationship.
In 2018, Tithi Raaj appeared as Ananya in the short film Banoffee Pie.
Banoffee Pie was released at the Dada Saheb Phalke Film Festival in Mumbai and screened at the Calcutta International Cult Film Festival.
Tithi Raaj then went on to appear in many short films such as TSP Road Trip (2020) and So Much Fun(GI) (2021). In 2021, she played Kamna in the MX player series ‘Indori Ishq’ and Neelam in the Amazon Prime video series ‘Mumbai Saga.’ In 2022, she portrayed Shikha in the web series ‘Date with Senior’ on Disney+ Hotstar.
Tithi Raaj made her acting debut with the television serial Aadalat (2010) on Sony Entertainment Television as Adhira.
In 2015, she portrayed Sita in the series “The Scion of Ikshvaku,” written by Amish.
In 2017, Tithi Raaj appeared in the web series debut Hadh on Sony LIV as Nivi.
Tithi Raaj then appeared in various television series including Weekend (2018) as Monica, Ekta Kapoor’s NIS Patiala (2019) as Kimaya, Girls Hostel (2021) on Sony LIV as Gurpreet Kaur, Screwed Up (2023) as Tanya, and Vikram Bhatt’s Naked (2023).
Tithi Raaj received the Best Actress award for her 2018 short film Banoffee Pie at the Moonwhite International Film Awards.
Tithi Raaj has a tattoo on her left wrist.
- Apart from being an actress, Tithi Raaj is also a public speaker and often delivers motivational speeches.
- She is a certified yoga practitioner and a fitness enthusiast. Tithi Raaj regularly shares pictures of her yoga sessions on social media.
- Tithi Raaj is a skilled musician who enjoys singing and playing the piano in her free time. Once, in a media conversation, she stated that she had a passion for baking cakes, which she loved to do at home.
- Tithi Raaj has also walked the ramps at various events for renowned Indian designers.
- Tithi Raaj frequently endorses commercial brands on her social media accounts.
- Tithi Raaj occasionally enjoys drinking alcoholic beverages.
- Tithi Raaj is an avid dog lover. She frequently shares pictures of her pet dog on social media.