Krishi Thapanda is an Indian actress, who predominantly worked in the Kannada film industry. She became famous for her role in the film Akira (2016). She is a founder of the clothing brand Beeru.
Krishi Thapanda was born on Saturday, 23 September 1989 (age 34 years; as of 2023) in Coorg, Karnataka. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She completed her schooling at Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Karnataka. She pursued a diploma in Information Science and learnt to fly microlights at HAL College, Karnataka. After completing her studies, she moved to Bengaluru and joined an InterCall company on probation and continued till she became an assistant manager. While working in that corporate office, she participated in Miss Karnataka 2014 and won the crown.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about her parents, however, her father has served in the army and the name of her mother is Latha Thapanda. She has a younger brother.
Krishi Thapanda follows Hinduism.
She started her film career as a main lead in a superhit Kannada film, Akira, in which she played the character of Lavanya released in 2016. She appeared as Akhila in a film, Kahi, in the same year. In 2021, she appeared as Paavani in a famous Kannada film, Lanke. She worked as a lead actress in many films like Eradu Kanasu (2017), Dalapathi (2018), Ira (2018), and Blank(2022). In 2023, she worked as the main cast in the film Rupayi. She participated in Kannada Bigg Boss season 5 and got eliminated in the 12th week.
- She has a tattoo of the moon, stars, and butterfly on the right side of her neck.
- She has a tattoo of a feather and birds on her left forearm.
- She also got a finger tattoo on the index finger of her left hand.
- She was offered to participate in Kannada Bigg Boss season 4 but she refused the offer.
- Narciso Rodriguez is her favourite brand for perfumes.
- She is a travel lover and posts pictures on her Instagram.
- In an interview, she revealed that during her school days, she never used to study and bunk classes so, her family thought that she was a spoiled brat.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and posts videos of her workout sessions on her social media.