Asad Azharuddin or Mohammad Asaduddin is a cricketer and son of a politician and the former captain of the Indian Cricket Team, Mohammad Azharuddin.
Mohammad Asaduddin was born on Friday, 18 May 1990 (age 29 years; as in 2019) in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Taurus. He has received his education from Osmania University, Hyderabad, India. He completed his graduation in law.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Mohammad Asaduddin was born into a Muslim family. He was born to Naureen, and the former captain of the Indian National Cricket Team, Mohammad Azharuddin. His brother, Mohammad Ayazuddin died in a road accident at the age of 19. Sangeeta Bijlani was his step-mother who married Mohammad Azharuddin in 1996 and got divorced in 2010.
Asad has been in a relationship with Anam Mirza, the sister of the Indian Tennis sensation, Sania Mirza. The couple tied the knot on 11 December 2019 in Hyderabad.
Asad is a cricketer and lawyer. In 2009, he started playing for Hyderabad Colts XI. In 2014, he shifted to Uttar Pradesh but was not selected to playing eleven. On 6 December 2018, he made his first-class debut for Goa in the 2018–19 Ranji Trophy.
- Cricketer: Virat Kohli
- Actor(s): Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan
- Travel Destination: Dubai
- Asad is a left-handed batsman.
- His hobbies are travelling, watching movies, and listening to music.
- Apart from cricket, he loves to play Tennis.
- Reportedly, Mohammad Azharuddin had recommended Asaduddin’s name to get selected in Goa Ranji team and in lieu, he would give free expert advice to the team. HT
- His nickname is Abbas.