Lasya Manjunath is a popular South Indian model, TV presenter, and actress.
Lasya Manjunath was born as ‘Lasya Abhimani’ 27 August 1989 (age 30 years; as in 2019) in the Tirupati City of Andhra Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She did B.Tech from Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
She belongs to a Telugu Hindu Family. Not much is known about her family.
She was once rumoured to be in a relationship with Anchor Ravi. She got married to a Software Engineer, Manjunath Chillale on 17 February 2017.
She has a son named Daksh (born in 2019).
She made her acting debut with the Telugu film “Raja Meru Keka” in 2017. She played the role of Swetha in the film.
She then appeared in the 2019 Telugu film “MLA” in the role of Kalyan’s (Nandamuri Kalyan Ram) sister. She is known for hosting the popular Telugu Show ‘Something Special’ on ‘Maa Music’ with co-host Ravi. She has also appeared in the Telugu show such as “Mondi Mogudu Penki Pellam,” “Dhee,” and “Maa Voori Vanta.”
In January 2019, she opened a YouTube Channel named ‘Lasya Talks,’ in which, she vlogs her daily life, cooking tutorials, and talk shows.
- Zee Kutumbum Award for the Best Anchor in 2014
- Best Female Anchor Award in 2014.
- Award by YouTube in August 2019
- Food: Palak Paneer, Keema, Uggani Bajji
- Actress: Kajol
- Actor: Akkineni Nagarjuna
- Politicians: Narendra Modi, Mahatma Gandhi
- Colour: Yellow
- Travel Destination: Chicago, Dubai
- She likes travelling and cooking.
- All of her close friends and family members call her ‘Chinni’ with love.
- After 7 years of courtship, she tied the knot to her husband Manjunath Chillale in 2017.
- In 2019, there were speculations about her participating in Bigg Boss Telugu. However, she denied the rumours and told that she will be focusing on her newborn child and not participate in the Bigg Boss.
- She is an avid dog lover and also owns a pet dog.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and likes doing Yoga.