Isha Talwar is an Indian model, actress, and dancer who mainly works in Malayalam and Hindi films. She is known for her roles in the films “Har Kisse Ke Hisse: Kaamyaab” (2018), “Article 15” (2019), and “Bangalore Days” (2014).
Isha Talwar was born on Tuesday, 22 December 1987 (age 33 years; as of 2020) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Her family has its roots in Pakistan Ritz Magazine She graduated in Economics from Mumbai’s St. Xavier’s College. Business Standard Isha was inclined towards dance from a very young age. She has learned various dance forms like Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, and Salsa from Terence Lewis’ dance academy. When Talwar was just 13 years old, she bagged an opportunity to play Aishwarya Rai‘s younger sister in the film “Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai” (2000).
Height IMDb: 5′ 1½”
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Isha is the daughter of Vinod Talwar (Film Producer) and Suman Talwar. Her brother, Vishal Talwar, was an assistant director in the film Aap Ki Khatir (2006).
Isha is the niece of the director and actor Ramesh Talwar.
Isha Talwar started her acting career as a child artist in 2000 with the Bollywood film “Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai.” She made her Malayalam film debut in 2012 with the film “Thattathin Marayathu” in which she played the role of ‘Aysha Rahman.’
Next, she made her Telugu debut with the film “Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde” as ‘Shruti’ in 2013.
In the same year, Isha made her Tamil debut by playing the role of ‘Janani’ in the film “Thillu Mullu.”
In 2017, Isha made her Bollywood debut as an adult with the film “Tubelight” as ‘Maya.’ Some of her Malayalam films include “Balyakalasakhi” (2014), “Bangalore Days” (2014), “Two Countries” (2015), and “Ranam” (2018).
She made her television debut in 2010 with the TV series “Rishtey.” She made her digital media debut in 2019 with the web series “Home Sweet Office” in which she appeared as ‘Shagun.’ Thereafter, she appeared in the web series, “Parchhayee” (2019), “Swaha” (2020), and “Mirzapur: Season 2” (2020).
Talwar has also featured in TV serials of many big brands including “Pizza Hut,” “Kaya Skin Clinic,” “Dulux Paints,” “Maggi Hot Heads,” and “Vivel Fairness Cream.”
For the Malayalam film “Thattathin Marayathu”
- Asianet Film Award for Best Star Pair (2013)
- Vanitha Film Award for Best Debut-Female (2013)
- Amrita TV Film Award for Best Pair (2013)
- Asiavision Award for New Sensation in Acting (2013)
- Indian Movie Award in Qatar For Best Debutant Actress (2013)
- Pearl Movie Award For Best Debutant Actress (2013)
- SIIMA Award for Best Female Debutant (2013)
- Food: Puttu, Kadla
- Perfume: Narciso Rodriguez
- Co-Star: Prithviraj Sukumaran
- Colour: Black
- Travel Destination: Kerala
- She likes dancing, doing yoga, singing, and cooking in her leisure time.
- In 2015, she was titled the most desirable woman in Malayalam.
- For her Malayalam film debut, Isha received four months of voice training to learn the language.
- Isha has worked with many popular Bollywood actors including Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Boman Irani, and John Abraham.
- She is an avid dog lover and keeps sharing her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
References [ + ]