Hareesh Peradi is an Indian actor. He has worked in Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi language movies.
Hareesh Peradi was born on Friday, 9 May 1969 (age 52 years; as of 2021) in the Kozhikode city of Kerala, India. His zodiac sign is Taurus. He went to Zamorin’s College to pursue his graduations. Hareesh was very engaged and interested in dramas since childhood and received many prizes as an appreciation token for his performances.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Hareesh Peradi was born to Govindan Nair and Savithri Nair. Nothing much is known about his parents.
Relationships, Wife & Children
On 3 December 1993, Hareesh Peradi got married to Bindu. Bindu is a dance teacher. The couple is blessed with two sons and named them Vishnu (elder) and Vaidhi (younger).
Hareesh Peradi began his career as a drama artist of Akashavani at the age of 19. He has learned the dramatic arts under Jayaprakash Kapoor. He did his movie debut with a supporting role in the movie “Narasimha.” In 2008, he was a part of De Ingottu Nokkiye, a Malayalam movie. He was also a part of Aayirathil Oruvan and Red Chillies. HareeshPeradi was not a big name in the industry until 2013, when Left Right Left, a film directed by Arun Kumar Aravind, proved a breakthrough for his career. He portrayed the character of ‘Kaitheri Sahadevan’ which was highly appreciated by the audience.
Hareesh Peradi did his television debut with Kayamkulam Kochunni in 2004. The show was a great hit and brought him into the limelight. Later he did many shows like Sree Guruvayoorappan, Bhamini Tholkarilla, Kunjali Marakkar, and much more.
- Hareesh Peradi has strong roots in the theater. As a theater artist, Hareesh has performed on almost 3500 stages in India.
- During a media interaction, Hareesh said that he is from a family where boys are supposed to go abroad and work but he decided to act.
- Hareesh did several daily wages jobs before entering the film industry.
- Hareesh Peradi likes to drink alcohol occasionally.
- Hareesh follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Hareesh Peradi is very active on Facebook and very honestly shares his opinion through his Facebook posts.