Giorgia Gabriele is a model and entrepreneur and ex-girlfriend of the Italian businessman Gianluca Vacchi.
Giorgia Gabriele was born on Friday, December 27, 1985 (age 35 years; as of 2020), in Sora, Lazio, Frosinone, Italy. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She graduated with a degree in Business and Banking Economics with a focus on management. Tips for Women
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
Not much is known about her family. Her parents died when she was a child and she has one sister.
Relationships & Children
She was once in a relationship with Davide Lippi and Bobo Vieri (Former Italian Footballer).
She met Gianluca Vacchi in 2010 and they came into a relationship three years later. In January 2015, they got engaged, however, things did not go well between them and they broke up in 2017.
She was rumored to be in a relationship with Stephano de Martino, an Italian dancer.
She started dating Andrea Grilli, director of fashion brand Marcelo Burlon in 2018.
The couple welcomed their first child named Matteo on July 30, 2020.
At the request of her friends, she tried her luck on Italian television in casting for the show ‘Veline’ in 2008 and won the 57th episode of the show.
However, she was passionate about fashion, which led her to start her own clothing and accessory label ‘Wandering’ in 2016.
- Tennis Player(s): Novak Djovick, Andy Murray
- Food: Carbonara, Cacio e Pepe
- Sport: Tennis
- Giorgia, in her free time, likes to devote herself to the care of the body and mind through gym and travel.
- Gianluca used to call Giorgia “Lady Enjoy” because she used to accompany him on all his trips, surrounded by luxury, exclusive parties, and expensive yacht dinners.
- During his relationship with Giorgia, Gianluca dedicated a tattoo on the palm of his hand that reads ‘Ti amo mia.’
- She owns an Alfa Romeo car.
- She has a tattoo on the back of her neck.
- She is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog named Aldo.