Michele Morrone is an Italian actor and singer who has worked in Italian and Polish films. Some of his famous works are in the TV series, Medici (2019), and Il Processo (2019); and in the films, 365 Days (2020), and Duetto (2020).
Michele Morrone was born on Wednesday, October 3, 1990 (age 29 years; as in 2019), in Vizzolo Predabissi, Lombardy, Italy. His zodiac sign is Libra.
He took his theater training at the Teatro Fraschini in Pavia, Italy.
Take Off Artist Management – Profiles Height: 6’ 3”
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Michele was born into a Christian family. The Sun At the age of twelve, he lost his father who was a builder, and he was raised by his mother along with his three older sisters, and a brother who is a photographer.
Relationships, Wife & Children
He got married to the Lebanese fashion designer Rouba Saadeh in 2014; they got divorced in 2018.
He has two sons, Marcus (born in 2014), and Brado (born in 2017).
He was once rumored to be in a relationship with the Italian actress and TV personality Barbara d’Urso.
As an Actor
Michele started his acting career by performing at theatres; his first performance was in the play ‘Noah’s cat’ (2010) at Theatro Fraschini of Pavia in which he was the main performer. He made his TV debut in the Italian web series ‘Come un delfino 2’ in 2011.
He has acted in the TV series, Second Chance (2013), God Help Us 3 (2014), Provaci ancora prof 6 (2015), Sirene (2017), Medici (2019), and Il Processo (2019). He made his films debut with the 2017 short film ‘Who’s the Beast’ as ‘Peter.’
He has also acted in the films, Renata Fonte (2018), L’ultimo giorno del toro (2018), Bar Joseph (2019), 365 Days (2020), and Duetto (2020); 365 days (2020) is his debut polish film in which he has played the role of ‘Massimo.’
As a Singer
He released his first album, Dark Room in 2020. The songs, It’s Hard For Me, Feel It, and Watch Me Burn from the album has been used in the film, 365 Days (2020).
- Actors: Giancarlo Giannini, Ennio Fantastichini
- Director: Massimo Troisi
- Singer: Piero Ciampi
- He likes singing, traveling, painting, and playing the guitar in his free time.
- To make his career in acting, he started to work at an early age to earn money to pay for his acting lessons. During those times, he used to work at construction sites and also distributed leaflets on the streets.
- He is multilingual and is fluent in English, Arabic, and French. He can also speak in several dialects, such as Pugliese, Neapolitan, Sicilian, Roman, and Milanese.
- In 2012, he appeared in the music video of the group Makay titled ‘In viaggio,’ which was directed by Marco Gallo.’
- In 2016, he participated in the eleventh edition of the reality show ‘Ballando con le stelle.’ In the show, he was partnered with the Russian dancer Ekaterina Vaganova.
- In February 2020, the actor posted a moving post on his Instagram profile in which he admitted that a year and a half ago, he wanted to quit everything and stop acting. After the divorce with his wife, he fell in depression. At that time, he moved away from city life and found a job as a gardener in a village with 1000 inhabitants.
- He likes horse riding and owns a horse named Iron.
- He has a skull and bird tattoo on the back of his left hand, and some words written on his left arm. On his other arm, he has two more tattoos. He has ‘cloud’ inscribed on his chest and a tattoo on his left wrist. On his right wrist, the day of his father’s death is inked; on his right hand, there is a tattoo of the cross, and there are also few words inked on it. He has also got characters tattooed on his fingers and thumb of the right hand.
References [ + ]