Dr. Navneet Kalra or Dr. N. Kalra is an Indian physician who specialises in Cardiology and Internal Medicine. He is the founder and owner of the Global Kalra Clinic in Delhi.
Dr. Navneet Kalra was born on Tuesday, 3 November 1970 (age 51 years; as of 2021) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. He is an MBBS and MD (Internal Medicine) from King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow. YouTube- Dr. Navneet Kalra Show
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Not much is known about his parents & siblings.
Dr. Navneet Kalra started his career as a doctor and holds experience of around 25 years in cardiology and internal medicine.
He runs a clinic named Global Kalra Clinic in Delhi. Kalra also works in the field of pediatry.
In January 2018, Kalra started his YouTube channel titled ‘Dr. Navneet Kalra Show.’ On his channel, he uploads medical educational videos in a unique way with humours one-liners. As of 2021, the channel has around 720K subscribers.
Navneet also hosts stand-up comedy shows in Delhi titled “Comedy Nights with Dr. Navneet Kalra.”
A – 33, 34, Landmark: Behind Himalaya Sagar Restaurant, Milap Nagar, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi – 110059, India
- Dr. Kalra likes to sing and do stand-up comedy in his leisure time.
- He is also a motivational speaker and has addressed many medical conferences and events.
- Navneet charges a consultation fee of Rs. 500 from his patients.
- In an interview, while talking about his profession, Dr. Navneet Kalra said,
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.”
- His Instagram bio says,
A doctor by mistake! And you tuber by passion.”
- Navneet’s friends and family members fondly call him ‘Real Munna Bhai MBBS.’ YouTube- Dr. Navneet Kalra Show