Arslan Goni is an Indian actor who predominantly works in the Hindi television industry. He made his Bollywood debut with the film Jia Aur Jia in 2007. He came into the limelight in December 2021, when Sussanne Khan, the ex-wife of Hrithik Roshan, made her relationship official with Arslan Goni.
Arslan Goni was born on 16 December in Bhaderwah, Jammu & Kashmir. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. He received his school education at a boarding school. Later, he went to Mumbai to pursue his graduation in Law. The Bridge Chronic
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Weight (approx.): 80 Kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 42 inches, Waist: 32 inches, Biceps: 16 inches
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Amjad Goni, and his mother’s name is Rabia Goni.
Arslan is the brother of Aly Goni. Aly Goni was one of the contestants of the Bigg Boss Season 14 in 2020.
Arslan Goni has two sisters named Ilham and Saltanat.
The name of his nephew is Zain Zaffar Sheikh.
Arslan is in a relationship with Sussanne Khan who is the ex-wife of Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan. The couple revealed their relationship on 19 December 2021 on the birthday of Arslan Goni.
Soon after completing his bachelor’s degree, Arslan Goni worked as an assistant director for a Hindi movie. Later, Arslan Goni joined Anupam Kher’s acting classes in Mumbai for training in acting. One of the Hindi pictures that he did at that time was not get released. In 2016, Arslan was featured in the film Mystery Man, which was a short film.
In 2017, Arslan Goni appeared as a lead actor in the movie Jia Aur Jia. According to Arslan, his acting journey was like a rollercoaster. In an interview with a media house, he said,
The journey, for me, has been like a rollercoaster because every time I decided that maybe I want something else, acting just called me back. It was strange and amazing!”
Arslan appeared in a web series named Mai Hero Boll Raha Hun, produced by Ekta Kapoor, which was streamed on ZEE5 and AltBalaji at the beginning of 2021.
- Food: Mutton, Italian, Chinese Cuisines, Grilled Fish, Hyderabadi Biryani, Roasted Chicken
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Singer: A.R. Rahman
- Sports: Cricket
- Holiday Destinations: London, Australia, and Dubai
- Arslan Goni follows a Non-Vegetarian diet.
- Arslan was born in Bhaderwah in Jammu & Kashmir in the mid-80s. At the age of seven, he got admission to a well-known boarding school. Later, he went to Mumbai where he started studying law. During his college days, he inclined towards acting. Soon after completing his graduation, Arslan Goni received various modelling assignments, and he also did ramp shows for renowned Indian designers.
- In his leisure time, Arslan Goni adores gymming and travelling to distant locations.
- During his school days, Arslan Goni used to participate in school drama competitions and extracurricular activities. Consequently, he developed a keen interest in the entertainment field.
- According to Arslan Goni, he did not shy to do nude roles in his acting projects if the script and character demands the same. In an interview with a media house, Arslan Goni explained his character in the movie Mystery Man. He stated,
I did nude scenes in Mystery Man. I have no inhibitions if the script and the character demands. I don’t feel the need to say no. Every actor has a choice and the thought process of every actor varies.”
- Arslan Goni does physical exercises regularly. He is a fitness fanatic. He often posts his pictures on his social media while at the gym.
- In December 2021, Arslan Goni announced his relationship with Sussanne Khan, ex-wife of Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan. Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan got married in 2000 and mutually separated in 2014. On 19 December 2021, Sussanne Khan wished a happy birthday note to Arslan Goni on her social media account along with their photograph. She captioned,
Happy, happy, happiest Birthday… I wish for you a world filled with the best of everything that you so deserve… With the brightest of smiles and with all the purest love to surround you. You are the most beautiful energy that I have ever come across.” “Shine brightest limitless.”
Arslan replied love you to her. He wrote,
In October 2021, Arslan Goni wished Sussanne Khan on her birthday along with a love note while tagging her on his social media account. He wrote,
Happy, happy birthday darling … I pray you have a great year and an amazing life…. The best heart I have come across in my life. And this is a great picture. May God shower you with everything you want. Lots and lots of love.”
- Arslan Goni is a pet lover. He has a pet dog and a parrot, and their pictures are regularly shared by Arslan on his social media account.
- According to Arslan Goni, pollution level affects the environment to a great extent which is the main concern for India as well as the whole world. Arslan is an eco-activist and nature lover. He said in an interview with a media house that he always reused plastic things as many times as he could before throwing them away. He stated,
So that is something that I really care about and would urge everybody to join forces towards the effort to help nature prosper. Even if I get something in plastic I try to use it as many times as I can and not just throw it away. And that is also one big problem that we are facing in this country and even around the world. So yes I’m very concerned about nature.”