Maisa Abd Elhadi is a is a Palestinian actress. She is known for her performance in the British crime thriller television series “Baghdad Central” (2020).
Maisa Abd Elhadi was born on Friday, November 15, 1985 (age 35 years; as of 2020), in Nazareth, Israel. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Family & Caste
Not much is known about her parents. She has a brother named Foad Abd Elhadi.
Maisa Abd Elhadi started her acting career in 2014 with the Palestinian film “Eyes of a Thief” in which she played the role of ‘Houda.’
Next, she appeared in the Arabic thriller film “The Worthy” (2016) as ‘Gulbin.’ In 2018, she played the role of ‘Mona Marwan’ in the Israeli-American spy thriller film “The Angel.” She also appeared in the international co-production films “3000 Nights” (2015), “The Reports on Sarah and Saleem” (2018), and “Tel Aviv on Fire” (2018)
Maisa made her television debut in 2020 by appearing in the British crime thriller television series “Baghdad Central.”
In addition to film and television, Elhadi is also active in theatre and has been a part of many Palestinian theatre plays.
She is also a host. In 2019, she hosted the Palestine Music Expo (PMX2019).
- Best Actress Award at the Dubai International Film Festival (2011)
- Best Actress Award at Dhaka International Film Festival for her role of ‘Layal’ in “3000 Nights” (2015)
- Best Actress Award at Durban International Film Festival for her role of ‘Bisan’ in The Reports on Sara and Saleem (2018)
- Beverage: Black Coffee
- Color: White
- Travel Destination: Rome
- Maisa loves singing and traveling in her spare time.
- She is a nature lover and likes to visit the beaches with her friends and family members.
- She is fluent in three languages- Arabic, English, and Hebrew.
- In 2016, she was a jury member of Festival International Cinéma Méditerranéen Tétouan for Short Films.
- Maisa is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog named Meister.
- She has been featured on the cover of the Lilac magazine.
- In 2021, Maisa was shot by the Israeli Police while she was participating in a protest in Haifa staged against the forceful expulsion of several Palestinian families from their homes in East Jerusalem’s neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah. Maisa suffered leg injuries during the incident. The Free Press Journal
View this post on Instagram