Rhea Sharma is an Indian television actress. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Mishti Singhania’ in the TV serial, “Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke.”
Rhea Sharma was born on Monday, 7 August 1995 (age 25 years; as in 2020) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Leo. Rhea attended Mumbai’s St. Xavier’s College to pursue her graduation. Rhea desired to become a journalist in childhood.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Rhea Sharma belongs to a Brahmin Family. Wikipedia
Parents & Siblings
Rhea is the daughter of Pawan Sharma and Renu Sharma.
Rhea Sharma started her acting career in 2014 by playing the role of ‘Nishi Khanna’ in Sony TV’s “Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar.” Next, she played the role of ‘Gauri Shukla’ in the TV serial, “Kahani Hamari… Dil Dosti Deewanepan Ki.” Rhea has also played a few episodic roles in TV shows like “Yeh Hai Aashiqui” and “Laal Ishq.”
She shot to fame by playing the role of ‘Kanak Rathi’ in the TV serial, “Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh, Piyaji.”
In 2019, Rhea earned laurels for playing the role of ‘Mishti Singhania’ in the TV serial, “Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke.”
Rhea made her film debut in 2016 with the Bollywood film, “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story.”
Apart from acting, she has featured in a few TV commercials, like VIP Bags and Pantene.
View this post on Instagram
My small wish of having captivating thick hair comes true! SO glad to be a part of this campaign. The New Best-Ever Pantene truly is a saviour 😃 Don't believe me? Take the #14DayChallenge yourself aur jeet lo apna hairfall battle sirf 14 dino me 😎 @pantene_india @pantene #proctorandgamble #strongisbeautiful
- Street Food: Golgappe
- Food: Biryani
- Drink: Nimbu Pani
- Actress: Alia Bhatt
- Travel Destination: Amsterdam
- Colour(s): Blue, White
- Clothing Brand: Zara
- TV Series: Sherlock
- Book: “Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life” by Albert Liebermann and Hector Garcia
- Her hobbies include travelling, listening to music, and shopping.
- Rhea is not very active on social media.
- In 2019, Rhea received Gold Award for ”Best Onscreen Jodi-Popular with Shaheer Sheikh for the TV serial, “Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke.”
- Rhea disclosed in an interview that when she was in class 8, she had a huge crush Shaheer Sheikh (who played her love interest in the serial, “Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke.”
- Rhea draws her inspiration from her mother.
- She had a good command over Hindi, English, and Marathi languages.
- Rhea loves to collect the currency of different countries.
- She is fond of sweets.
References [ + ]