Amrapali Dubey is an Indian film and TV actress. She debuted in Bhojpuri Film Industry from the movie “Nirahua Hindustani” in 2014. She is one of the most popular actresses in Bhojpuri Cinema. After acting in popular films like “Nirahua Hindustani,” “Bam Bam Bol Raha Hai Kashi,” and “Nirahua Rickshawala 2,” she tried her luck in singing and gained recognition as a singer.
Amrapali Dubey was born on 11 January 1987 (age 32 years; as in 2019) in the Gorakhpur city of Uttar Pradesh.
Her Zodiac/Sun sign is Capricorn. She shifted Mumbai with her grandfather. She graduated from Bhavan’s College Mumbai.
Height: 5′ 6″
Weight: 65 kg
Figure Measurement: 36-30-36
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Her father’s name is Shailesh Dubey and her mother’s name is Usha Dubey. She has a sister named Suman Dubey.
Her acting career started with the TV show “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar,” when she played the role of ‘Shweta Singh’ in 2008.
She appeared in an episode of the horror fiction series “Haunted Nights,” broadcasted on Sahara One. She gained recognition from the TV show “Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein.” She was seen in the lead role in other TV shows like “Saat Phere” and “Maayka.” Amrapali entered Bhojpuri Cinema through her debut in the movie “Nirahua Hindustani (2014)” alongside Dinesh Lal Yadav i.e Nirahua.
She started her career as a singer from her first album “Aawa Ae Amarpali Nirahua Rang Dali” rendered by Dinesh Lal Yadav and Priyanka Singh.
She has worked in numerous movies and most of them are with Dinesh Lal Yadav.
International Bhojpuri Film Awards
- Best Actress Award (critics) in 2018
- YouTube Queen in 2018
- Best Supporting Actress in 2015
- Food: Burgers, Pizza
- TV Shows: Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
- Wear: Saree
- Cricketers: MS Dhoni, Mithali Raj, Shahid Afridi
- Film: Koi… Mil Gaya
She takes about 7-9 lakh per film.
- She likes to sing, dance and she loves watching movies.
- She is being called as YouTube Queen by her fans.
- Amrapali initially wanted to be a doctor. After coming face to face with the fact that she wasn’t good in studies, she chose acting as her career.
- She has sung many devotional songs with Dinesh Lal Yadav, also known as Nirhua. Her first debut song in devotional songs was “Chale Ke Baate Chhathi Ghaat Ae Piya,” which she made in the occasion of Chhath Puja.
- By the year 2017, she had 17 movies, out of which 15 of them were done with Dinesh Lal Yadav.
- One day when she returned home from shooting for 18 hours, her grandmother said (in Bhojpuri) that even though she worked so hard, nobody recognises her in her native village. That’s when Amrapali thought of working in Bhojpuri films at least once.
- She once said in an interview that she would work in TV serials only if she gets good roles and unique scripts like Bhabhiji Ghar Pe Hain or Nazar, popular Indian Shows.
- She says that she is obsessed with Salman Khan like any of his other female fans.
- Her dream role is to act in a biopic on some athlete.