Amrapali Dubey is an Indian film and TV actress. She debuted in Bhojpuri Film Industry from the movie “Nirahua Hindustani” in 2014. She is one of the most popular actresses in Bhojpuri Cinema. After acting in popular films like “Nirahua Hindustani,” “Bam Bam Bol Raha Hai Kashi,” and “Nirahua Rickshawala 2,” she tried her luck in singing and gained recognition as a singer.
Amrapali Dubey was born on 11 January 1987 (age 34 years; as in 2021) in the Gorakhpur city of Uttar Pradesh.
Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She shifted to Mumbai with her grandfather. She graduated from Bhavan’s College Mumbai.
Height: 5′ 6″
Weight: 65 kg
Figure Measurement: 36-30-36
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Her father’s name is Shailesh Dubey and her mother’s name is Usha Dubey. She has a sister named Suman Dubey.
Her acting career started with the TV show “Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar,” when she played the role of ‘Shweta Singh’ in 2008.
She appeared in an episode of the horror fiction series “Haunted Nights,” broadcasted on Sahara One. She gained recognition from the TV show “Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein.” She was seen in the lead role in other TV shows like “Saat Phere” and “Maayka.” Amrapali entered Bhojpuri Cinema through her debut in the movie “Nirahua Hindustani (2014)” alongside Dinesh Lal Yadav i.e Nirahua.
She started her career as a singer from her first album “Aawa Ae Amarpali Nirahua Rang Dali” rendered by Dinesh Lal Yadav and Priyanka Singh.
She has worked in numerous movies and most of them are with Dinesh Lal Yadav.
International Bhojpuri Film Awards
- Best Actress Award (critics) in 2018
- YouTube Queen in 2018
- Best Supporting Actress in 2015
- Food: Burgers, Pizza
- TV Shows: Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
- Wear: Saree
- Film: Koi… Mil Gaya
She takes around Rs. 7-9 lakh per film.
- She likes to sing, dance, and watch movies.
- Her fans call her ‘YouTube Queen.’
- Amrapali initially wanted to be a doctor. After coming face-to-face with the fact that she wasn’t good at studies, she chose acting as her career.
- She has sung many devotional songs with Dinesh Lal Yadav, also known as Nirahua. Her debut devotional song was “Chale Ke Baate Chhathi Ghaat Ae Piya,” which she made on the occasion of Chhath Puja.
- By the year 2017, she had done 17 movies, out of which, 15 were with Dinesh Lal Yadav.
- One day when she returned home after shooting for 18 hours, her grandmother said (in Bhojpuri) that even though she worked so hard, nobody recognised her in her native village. That’s when Amrapali thought of working in Bhojpuri films.
- She once said in an interview that she would work in TV serials only if she would get good roles and unique scripts like Bhabhiji Ghar Pe Hain and Nazar.
- She says that she is obsessed with Salman Khan like any of his other female fans.
- Her dream role is to act in a biopic on some athlete.