Tanu Rawat is an Indian social media influencer and dancer. In 2023, she appeared as a contestant in the youth-based reality show ‘Roadies Karm Ya Kaand’ which aired on MTV India.
Tanu Rawat was born on Wednesday, 31 December 2003 (age 19 years; as of 2022) in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She finished regular school up to the 10th grade, and then she continued her secondary education through distance learning.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 45 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 28-26-32
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Mahavir Singh Rawat, is a teacher in Dubai, and her mother, is a homemaker. She has an elder sister named Anjali.
She is unmarried.
She follows Hinduism. She is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna.
Tanu Rawat started her career by making lip-sync videos on TikTok during the pandemic of COVID-19. However, after the ban of TikTok in India in 2020, she started posting reels on Instagram. Soon she started getting numerous views on her reels and became famous. She appeared in the Haryanvi video song ‘Young Age’ in July 2021.
She appeared in a few more Haryanvi video songs such as ‘Resham ki Dor’ (2021), ‘Lifeline’ (2021), and ‘Naina Ke Teer’ (2022). She appeared in the Hindi video song ‘Jaanleva’ in August 2022.
In 2023, she appeared in the devotional video songs ‘Hey Shivay’ and ‘Damru Tere Naam Ka.’ In the same year, she appeared in the Haryani video song ‘Haule Haule’ alongside Prince Narula.
She made her television debut with the youth-based reality show ‘Roadies Karm Ya Kaand’ (2023) in which she participated as a contestant.
- She received Uttarakhand Icon Award in 2022.
- She loves to dance and practice yoga since she was a child.
- She often participates in dance competitions. In 2019, he participated in the dance championship ‘Talent Hunt,’ and in 2021, she participated in the dance competition ‘Hype.’
- In June 2020, she created her own YouTube channel named ‘Tanu Rawat,’ where she shares travelling vlogs and dancing videos.
- She has a huge fan following on social media with 3.8 M followers on Instagram and 1.48 M subscribers on YouTube.
- In May 2023, she received a ‘Silver Creator Award’ and a ‘Gold Creator Award’ for her YouTube channel ‘Tanu Rawat.’
- She often goes on pilgrimages.
- Her favourite actress is Nora Fatehi.