Sidhant Rayan Malhotra is an Indian entrepreneur, marketing evangelist, and social media influencer who is known for expanding multiple ventures in cutting-edge sectors such as financial technologies (Fintech), education technologies (EdTech sector) content, and more. His valuable insights and knowledge are often shared through his social media handle, @TheRyanMalhotra.
Sidhant Rayan Malhotra was born on 20 October in New Delhi, where he grew up. His zodiac sign is Libra. He completed his schooling at The Springdales School in Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi. Sidhant holds a bachelor’s degree from Sri Venkateswara College (DU), New Delhi. He studied FinTech: Foundations, Payments, and Regulations at Wharton Online. He then received a certification in Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing from Copenhagen Business School. Sidhant pursued a certification in Fintech Law and Policy at Duke University.
Height (approx.): 6′ 3″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father, Pavan Malhotra, is a media veteran.
There is not much information about his marital status.
Sidhant Rayan Malhotra follows Hinduism.
Rayan started his career as a content writer before moving on to digital marketing. He then provided support to startups across different sectors in extending their reach through digital platforms and social media. Subsequently, Rayan led the video content team at 91mobiles, where he created unique and innovative content, such as the widely popular “Bhaiyaji Reviews” series. In this series, he reviewed phones in a Desi style while impersonating celebrities, which earned him a massive following. Rayan’s efforts enabled the 91mobiles YouTube channel to amass over 1 million subscribers, cementing his status as a notable YouTube influencer. Utilizing his extensive experience in product development, growth, and marketing, Rayan expanded his portfolio by establishing his own fintech startup, KASHWARE, which was built on his proprietary technology. As the Founder & CEO of the company, Rayan oversaw the creation of an all-in-one payment card, which amalgamated multiple credit/debit cards, banks, and wallets into one payment app and card, providing users with increased convenience, security, and rewards. In April 2020, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recognized Rayan for his company’s innovative contributions to payment and settlement systems, and he was featured in the RBI gazette. KASHWARE has received several other accolades and awards in recognition of its pioneering initiatives.
- Food: Spaghetti
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Restaurant: Karma Lakelands
- Music: Bollywood
- Book: The Bhagavad Gita
- Fiction Hero: Batman
- Holiday Destination: Phi Phi
Social Media Presence
- He also goes by the name Rayan Malhotra.
- Despite coming from a family with a prominent figure like his father, Pavan Malhotra, who has made significant contributions to the media, movies, music, and publishing industries, Rayan Malhotra was determined to establish his own identity. From a young age, Rayan was captivated by the world of technology. He would often collect relevant tech articles in his scrapbook. While studying in school, he started publishing his own articles on technology in various newspapers and magazines.
- At the age of 17, Rayan got his first job through a summer internship. He decided to take up a job after his parents refused to buy an expensive pair of shoes for him. The internship required him to travel long hours and work over 10 hours per day, giving him a first-hand understanding of the effort and hard work needed to earn even a small sum of money.
- He is a vegetarian and prefers Italian and Gourmet fast food.
- Rayan Malhotra is an active contributor to society. He often shares his knowledge on topics such as startups, wealth creation, technology, marketing, motivation, and life through his social media handle, @TheRyanMalhotra.
- Rayan is an accomplished public speaker and mentor who offers valuable insights to fellow entrepreneurs and businesses on product development, growth, technology, fundraising, and marketing.