Sara Sharma is an Indian film actress and model. She mainly works in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, and Punjabi films.
Sara Sharmaa Facebook was born on 21 May in Kullu, Himachal Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. She did her schooling at DAV ACC Sr. Sec. Public School, Barmana, Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh. She then pursued graduation in Interior Designing from Government Polytechnic College for Women, Sector-10, Chandigarh. Later, she did an acting course from Asha K. Chandra Acting Institute, Juhu, Mumbai. Sara Sharmaa’s Official Website
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Golden Brown
Figure Measurements: 32-26-34
Sara Sharmaa’s mother’s name is Neenz.
After completing her graduation, she moved to Mumbai to pursue her career as an actor. Initially, she worked as a freelance interior designer to meet her financial expenses. After completing a diploma in acting, she started working as a model in Mumbai. Her first advertisement was for the fairness cream ‘Fair Glow.’ She also worked as a model for various e-commerce companies such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal. In 2012, she debuted as an actor in the Telugu film ‘Disco’ in the lead role.
In 2013, she appeared in the Tulu film ‘Rickshaw Driver.’ She then appeared in a song in the Bhojpuri movie ‘Gulami’ (2015) starring the famous Bhojpuri actor Dinesh Lal Yadav (Nirahua). She has also acted in the Punjabi film ‘Jind Jaan’ in 2019 in which she played the role of Juliet.
She appeared in the Hindi music video ‘Mann Bawraa’ released by T-Series in 2017
On 6 June 2021, the famous Indian actor Mohit Raina lodged a complaint against Sara and her friends Parveen Sharma, Aashiv Sharma, and Mithilesh Tiwari at Goregaon Police Station, Mumbai under section 384 IPC (related to extortion). Earlier, Sara and her friends started a campaign ‘Mohit Bachao (Save Mohit)’ on social media claiming that Mohit Raina may end his life just like the Indian actor Sushant Singh Rajput. In an interview, Mohit Raina said that he was fit and fine. He further said,
I confirm that I am currently embroiled in a legal battle. I have preferred a suit as well as an FIR in the said matter. However, since the matter is sub judice before the Hon’ble High Court of Bombay, I shall be unable to comment upon the details of said case. I thank you for your patience and support.” India Today
- While she was in school, she used to participate in various dance and stage play competitions. Since her childhood, she wanted to become an actress.
- She performed in the BIFA Awards (2015) in Mauritius, and at the same event, she was awarded BIFA Best Personality.
- In the same year, she walked the ramp as a show stopper for the jewellery brand Jai Gulab Dev.
- Sara has also been awarded as the best student of the year by Asha Chandra while she was pursuing her acting diploma at Asha K. Chandra Acting Institute, Juhu, Mumbai.
- In 2018, she became the brand ambassador of S.K. Jewels, Bengaluru, and Diamond Temple Jewellery.
- She is an avid animal lover and owns a few pet dogs including Buddy and Jerry. She had one more pet dog named Tesha who had died.
- Sara is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva and has posted various religious posts on her Instagram account.
View this post on Instagram
- She has got four tattoos inked on her body. First is a tattoo of her mother’s name ‘Neenz’ on her right forearm, second is a tattoo of a crown on her back. Her third tattoo is on her right arm, and the fourth one is on her left arm.