Olivia Morris is a British actress, model, and theatre artist. She came into the limelight after she was cast in S. S. Rajamouli‘s Telugu-language period action drama film “RRR” (2021).
Olivia Morris was born on Wednesday, 29 January 1997 (age 24 years; as of 2021) in Kingston Upon Thames, South West London, England. The Hindu Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She grew up in Surrey, England.
Olivia attended Wales’ Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama (2015-2018) to pursue BA Honours in Acting. Spotlight While in college, she actively participated in stage plays held in her college. In 2015, Olivia joined the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain, a registered charity in London, to acquire acting skills. Olivia also attended ELAN Frantoio – Centro Arti Performative, a theater company in Fucecchio, Italy, to enhance her acting skills.
Weight (approx.): 55 Kg
Hair Colour: Light/Mid Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Not much is known about her parents and siblings.
Olivia is in a relationship with the English theatre artist Jack Hammett.
Olivia Morris belongs to an English family. Spotlight
Olivia started her acting career as a theatre artist in 2016 by playing the role of ‘Masha’ in the theatre play “Three Sisters.” Next, she appeared in the role of ‘Cecily Cardew’ in the play “The Importance of Being Earnest” (2017).
Subsequently, she appeared in the stage plays “Richard III,” “Punk Rock,” “Macbeth,” “The Night Watch,” and “Albatross.”
In 2018, she made her television debut with the mini-series “7 Trails in 7 Days.” She featured in a single episode of the series.
In the same year, she was a part of the second episode of the radio show “Doctor Who – The Seventh Doctor Box Set.” Olivia voiced the role of ‘Green’ in the show. She has been featured in the music video of the English song “London’s Blues” by Ferris & Sylvester.
Morris has also walked the ramp at various fashion shows like the London Fashion Week.
In 2019, she bagged the role of ‘Jennifer’ in S. S. Rajamouli‘s Telugu-language period action drama film “RRR” (2021).
- Plant: Calathea Orbifolia
- Actress: Katharine Hepburn
- Song: Lovely Day by Bill Withers
- Film: Cool Runnings (1993)
- Colour: Light Green
- Her favourite pastime is singing and listening to songs.
- Olivia is good at dance and is skilled in various dance forms including Ballet and Laban.
- She is also good at sports and regularly practices aerial acrobatics, gymnastics, horse-riding, and swimming.
- Some other activities in which Olivia holds expertise are bartending, circus skills, cooking/baking, improvisation, modelling, sight-reading, voice-over and writing.
- She is a social drinker.
- Morris has an English dialect.
- Olivia is fond of dogs and has a pet dog named Woof.
- Morris is represented UK’s talent management company InterTalent.
- In November 2019, after Olivia’s name was announced to play the character of ‘Jennifer,’ a British princess, in the £42million-budget (Rs. 300-400 crore) Telugu-language period action drama film ‘RRR,’ directed by S.S. Rajamouli, she became the most searched actress on Google, with her name searched for more than 200k times within a single day. The film casts N. T. Rama Rao Jr, Ram Charan, Alia Bhatt, and Ajay Devgn in the prominent roles.
- Apparently, Olivia was not the first choice for the role of ‘Jennifer’ in the film “RRR.” She was roped in by the film director SS Rajamouli after the British actress Daisy Edgar-Jones opted out of the film citing unavoidable circumstances.
- On 29 January 2021, on the occasion of Olivia’s 24th birthday, her first look in the film “RRR” was revealed by the official Instagram account of RRR.
View this post on Instagram