Suman Rao is an Indian Model and a beauty pageant. She won the Femina Miss India 2019 in Mumbai.
Suman Shasanik Rao was born on 23 November 1998 (Age: 20 years old, as in 2018) in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. Since childhood, she lived in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She received her primary education from Mahatma Education Society, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. For her higher education, she enrolled at M.E.S. Pillai’s Institute, New Panvel, Maharashtra and studied commerce. To be a chartered accountant, she also got admitted to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi, India.
- Height (Approx.): 5′ 8″
- Weight (Approx.): 55 kg
- Figure Measurement (Approx.): 34-26-34
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
She was born to Ratan Singh Rao and Susheela Kanwar. Her father is a businessman. She has two brothers; Jitendra Rao and Chirag Rao.
She is unmarried and the information about her boyfriend is also not known.
In 2018, Rao participated in Miss Navi Mumbai Contest where she was the first runner-up. Thereafter, she auditioned to the Femina Miss Rajasthan in 2019 and won the competition. Rao represented the state of Rajasthan in the Femina Miss India 2019. She won the competition of Femina Miss India 2019.
During her competition, she also won the Miss Rampwalk award.
- Quote: Your past mistakes are meant to guide you and not to define you
- Her hobbies are listening to music, watching movies, dancing, playing Basketball, etc.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer.
- When she won the Femina Miss India 2019, she dedicated the victory to her parents.
- Rao has helped clean the Marine beach in Mumbai under the leadership of Afroz Shah.
- She donated Rs. 80,000 to the Child Help Foundation for the betterment of needy children.
- On 7 December 2019, she will represent India at Miss India 2019 held in Pattaya, Thailand.