Rasha Thadani is the biological daughter of Bollywood actress, Raveena Tandon, and film distributor, Anil Thadani.
Rasha Thadani was born on Wednesday, 16 March 2005 (age 17 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She cleared her Cambridge IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams in 2021, from Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Rasha belongs to a Sindhi Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Anil Thadani, is an Indian film distributor. Her mother, Raveena Tandon, popularly known as the ‘Mast Mast girl’ of Bollywood, is an established Bollywood actress. Rasha has a younger brother, Ranbirvardhan Thadani. She has 2 elder sisters, Pooja and Chhaya who were adopted by Raveena in 1995.
Her maternal grandfather, Ravi Tandon, was a producer who died on 11 February 2022 at the age of 85. Her maternal grandmother is Veena Tandon.
Her paternal grandfather, Kundan Thadani, was a film director.
- Rasha Thadani’s full name is Rashavishakha, where Rasha means the first drops of rain, and Vishakha means Lord Shiva. iDiva
- Raveena Tandon has her daughter Rasha’s Kundli name, Vishakha, tattooed on her back.
- She loves music and is often spotted attending musical concerts. She also enjoys singing and playing musical instruments. In one of her social media posts, she mentions that her love for music, art, and theatre is something that she got from her paternal grandfather, Ravi Tandon.
- She owns a black belt in the Korean form of martial arts, Taekwondo, and she also practices boxing with her trainer.
- She is a dog lover, and she often posts pictures with dogs on her social media handles.