Rahul Vaidya is an Indian singer. He participated in the first season of the popular TV singing reality show ‘Indian Idol’ in which he emerged as the second runner up.
Rahul was born on Wednesday, 23 September 1987 (age 33 years; as of 2020), in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
His zodiac sign is Virgo. He did his schooling from Hansraj Morarji Public School in Mumbai. Later, he pursued his graduation from Mithibai College, Mumbai. Rahul Vaidya
IMDb Height: 5′ 5¼
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
He was born in a Hindu family. Wikipedia
Parents & Siblings
His father, Krushna Vaidya, is an engineer in Maharashtra State Electricity Board. His mother’s name is Geeta Vaidya. He has one elder sister, Shruti K Vaidya.
Relationships, Wife & Children
While he was in Bigg Boss house in 2020, he proposed the Indian TV actress Disha Parmar for marriage. The Times of India
In 2004, he participated in the TV reality show ‘Indian Idol,’ and at that time he was in 12th standard. He was the second runner up in the show, and the show was won by Abhijeet Sawant. Eight months after the show, he released his debut album ‘Tera Intezar’ (2005).
He has also worked as an anchor in the TV reality shows “Jhoom India” (2007) and “Aajaa Mahi Vay” (2008). In 2008, he participated in the TV reality show ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar’ and was the winner of the show. He was also the winner of the 2009 TV reality show ‘Music Ka Maha Muqqabla.’ He has lent his voice for various songs in Hindi films like “God Promise Dil” from ‘Shaadi No. 1’ (2005), “Chunar Chunar” from ‘Kisse Pyaar Karoon’ (2009), “Baaton Ko Teri Unplugged” from ‘All Is Well’ (2015), and “Meri Zindagi” from ‘Bhaag Johnny’ (2015). He has released a few Hindi music albums including ‘Fan’ (2014), ‘Vande Mataram’ (2014), ‘Do Chaar Din’ (2016), ‘Keh Do Na’ (2018), and ‘Yaad Teri’ (2019).
In 2016, he signed an Indo-Bangladeshi film ‘Senapati A Legacy Of Blood.’ Mid Day He has participated in various TV reality shows like ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7’ (2014) and ‘Bigg Boss 14’ (2020).
His YouTube music videos are very popular, and he has millions of views on his videos.
- Song: ‘Abhi Na Jao Chodkar Ke Dil Abhi Bhara Nahi’ by Mohammed Rafi
- Food: Dal and Rice
- Cricketer: Virat Kohli
- His full name is RKV (Rahul Krushna Vaidya). Facebook
- His mother noticed his singing potential while he was singing Lord Ganesha’s bhajan in a religious event in their locality. After that, he met the famous Indian singers Suresh Wadkar and Padma Wadkar and received his training in music from them. He has also studied music under Himanshu Manocha.
- In his childhood, he participated in a few TV reality shows. He has also lent his voice for various TV commercials and jingles as a kid.
- He has performed live at various stage shows in India and abroad. He has also performed for the Sankalp group, Mumbai (2010) for the Navratri festival which was earlier performed by Falguni Pathak.
- Rahul has also worked as a radio jockey.
- He owns a few luxury cars like Audi and Mercedes.
- Rahul is an ardent devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- He is an animal lover and owns a pet dog Muffin.
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol in parties and events.
- Rahul has won many awards for his singing.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- In an interview, when he was asked about his interest in music, he said,
I don’t come from a musical family. I did not want to become a singer since childhood. But when I was seven, my father was transferred from Nagpur to Mumbai. Once I sang a bhajan for the Ganpati festival and someone gave me Suresh Wadekar Institute’s address. After listening to me, Sureshji told my parents that I should take music lessons. I learned music for six years. That’s how I became serious about a singing career.”
References [ + ]