Rabia Imran is a Pakistani citizen who is known for being the daughter of the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Shehbaz Sharif.
Rabia Imran was born in Lahore, Pakistan.
Eye Colour: Black
Rabia belongs to the Sharif family that has a strong political background. Her father, Shehbaz Sharif became the Prime Minister of Pakistan on 11 April 2022, and her brother, Hamza Shahbaz, became the Chief Minister of the Provincial Assembly of Punjab on 16 April 2022.
Parents & Siblings
Rabia’s father’s name is Shehbaz Sharif, who is the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Her mother’s name is Begum Nusrat Shahbaz. She has two brothers, Hamza Shahbaz and Suleman Shahbaz, and two sisters, Khadija Shehbaz and Javeria Shahbaz Sharif.
Husband & Children
Rabia married Ali Imran Yousuf.
Rabia belongs to the Bhat Kashmiri tribe.
In 2012, Rabia attracted controversy when an FIR was filed against her and her husband for torturing and abducting a bakery worker. In the FIR, the worker stated that he was beaten and threatened by Rabia and her husband, Ali Imran Yousuf when he denied serving her food. He also said that her bodyguards forced him to serve food to Rabia and when her husband came to the bakery, he started beating and kicking the worker. Ali was presented in front of the court where he denied all the allegations and the police also said that Ali and Rabia were not involved in the case. They were denying the allegations even after CCTV footage was presented in the court showing Ali beating and kicking the worker. The worker also said that the police harassed him to take the case back against Rabia and her husband. Asian Human Rights Commission Daily Motion
- Rabia is also known by the name Lady gangster by many media houses. Asian Human Rights Commission
- Rabia’s family has a political background and is also famous for being involved in money laundering cases and corruption charges.
- In 2019, Rabia was charged in assets beyond means case. She was summoned by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and appeared in court on 18 April 2019. In an interview, her brother, Hamza talked about this and said,
The NAB has been politicised and it has become clear that it’s a tool being used by the government trying to victimise us.”
- In 2021, Rabia and her husband, Ali became the proclaimed offenders in the Saaf Pani Company corruption case. Rabia’s father, Shehbaz said that the case was‘ political victimisation’.
- In 2022, The Lahore court seized the movable and immovable property of Rabia and Ali and also issued arrest warrants against them.