Lizelle D’Souza is an Indian film producer. She is the wife of the Bollywood director and choreographer, Remo D’Souza.
Lizelle D’Souza was born on Saturday, 17 November 1979 (age 40 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
She did her schooling from a boarding school in Mumbai. Lizelle is a graduate.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Lizelle D’Souza belongs to a Christian Family. Not much is known about her parents and siblings.
Lizelle got married to Gabriel D’Souza on 5 October 1998. The couple has two sons, Gabriel D’Souza and Dhruv D’Souza.
Lizelle D’Souza made her debut as a film producer in 2013 with the Bengali film, “Lal Pahare’r Katha.”
Subsequently, she produced films like “ABCD (Any Body Can Dance)” (2013), “A Flying Jatt” (2016), “Time to Dance” (2018), and “Nawabzaade” (2018).
In 2020, she produced the Bollywood film, “Street Dancer 3D.”
- Food: Fruit Salad, Biryani, French Toast
- Dessert: Malai Gola
- Chocolate: Nutella
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Travel Destination: Los Angeles
- Film Writer: Tushar Hiranandani
- Her hobbies include dancing and listening to music.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Her family and friends fondly call her Liz.
- Lizelle D’Souza was overweight earlier. However, she worked hard to lose a lot of weight and get in shape.
- She is very particular about her fitness and follows a strict workout regimen.