Sabrina Bartlett is an English actress who is famous for her portrayal of ‘Sofia’ in the TV series Da Vinci’s Demons (2015), ‘Arya Stark’s Disguise’ in the TV series Game of Thrones (2016), and ‘Princess Isabella’ in the TV series Knightfall (2017).
Sabrina Bartlett was born on September 12 in Fulham, London, England. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
She did her schooling from Roche Primary School and Ballet School in London. She graduated from the Guildford School of Acting, England. She is trained in ballet, jazz, jive, and period dancing, and also in classical and choral singing.
Height (approx.): 5′ 2″
Eye Color: Light Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Both her parents are artists; one of her sisters is a writer, and the other one is an interior designer. Her brother is a composer.
She is in a relationship with a British actor named Tom Greaves.
Sabrina Bartlett made her TV debut with the series ‘Suspects’ (2014) as ‘Hannah Stevenson.’
She has acted in many TV series such as Holby City (2014), Doctor Who (2014), Midsomer Murders (2015), Poldark (2015), The Innocents (2018), and Victoria (2019). She made her American debut with the series Da Vinci’s Demon (2015) as ‘Sofia.’
She also acted in the famous American series, Game of Thrones (2016) as ‘Arya Stark’s Disguise,’ and in Knighfall (2017) as ‘Princess Isabella.’ She made her web debut with the 2020 Bridgerton as ‘Siena Rosso.’ She is also known for her acting in the two short films, The Crossing (2014) and Respite (2015).
She has also acted in theatre productions, While the Sun Shines, Cyrano De Bergerac, and The Seagull being a few.
- Food: Choumert Bun by Southerden Pastry Store in London,
- Restaurant: Zucca Italian in Bermondsey
- Beverages: Kale, Spinach, and Potato Smoothies
- Director: Alfred Hitchcock
- Actors: Michael Fassbender, Jake Gyllenhaal
- Dramatist: William Shakespeare
- Chef: Jamie Oliver
- TV Show: Game of Thrones Series
- Book: Beloved by Toni Morrison
- Travel Destinations: India, Rekyjvic in Iceland
- She likes cooking and cooks whenever she has free time. She also keeps on experimenting with food and often organizes feasts for her family members and friends.
- Initially, she wanted to be a dancer and also trained as one because she wanted to express stories through dance. Talking about her transition from dance to acting, she said,
It was through the storytelling aspect of dance that I discovered my love of acting – transforming into something or someone and creating the world they exist in.”
- She is an animal lover and also owns a pet cat.