Prity Bhattacharjee is a singer from Bardhaman in West Bengal. She won the title of Superstar Singer (2019), aired on Sony TV.
Prity Bhattacharjee was born in 2010. She joined a school in Bardhaman. She actively participates in her school’s extra-curricular activities including singing, dancing, and acting. When she auditioned for Superstar Singer, she was in 4th class.
Family & Caste
She belongs to a Bengali family. Her father’s name is Priyoto Bhattacharjee, who is a businessman. Her mother’s name is Priya Bhattacharjee. Priti’s grandmother lives with them, and she is very close to her.
She started her training in singing at the age of 6. She auditioned for the Sony TV’s singing reality show Superstar Singer in 2019, and she sang one of her most iconic songs, ‘Dil Vil Pyaar Vyaar’ in the final round of audition. She competed with five other finalists- Molly, Sneha Shankar, Harshit Nath, Ancona Mukherjee, and Nishtha Sharma to win the title. Her mentor in the show was Nitin Kumar.
View this post on Instagram
Perfectionist #SuperPrity has been delivering spectacular performances since the beginning, and as she prepares to dazzle us once more in the #SuperFinale, she reflects on her journey in the competition. Watch #SuperstarSinger finale, 6th October at 8 PM @javedali4u @realhimesh @therealalkayagnik @ijaybhanushali @officialsalman.ali @officialnitinkumar1 @jyoticatangri @sachinkumarvalmikiofficial @prity.singer
- Song(s): Yeh Bandhan to (Karan Arjun, 1995) and Ghumar (Padmaavat, 2018)
- Singer(s): Shreya Ghoshal and Kishore Kumar
- Food: Momos
- Actress: Vyjayanthimala
- Apart from singing, she is interested in acting and dancing. She loves to style her own clothes and accessories.
- She is a big fan of Lata Mangeshkar and aspires to become a famous singer like her.
- She received a trophy and a cheque of Rs. 15 lakhs on winning the show Superstar Singer. She said in an interview-
I am so happy … I can’t express into words. Now I just want to meet Lataji, Ashaji and Shreya didi and want to touch their feet and seek their blessings. Also, I want to sing a song with Shreya didi.”
- Reportedly, she refused to give the autograph to her fans because she believes that there is a lot more for her to achieve.
- Her favourite time pass is dancing and playing with her grandmother.
- She revealed in an interview, that she wears bindi because it was the iconic look of her favourite veteran actress Vyjayanthimala.
- She wishes to record a song with the singer Shreya Ghoshal and do playback singing for Deepika Padukone.
I am Anil Vijay from Jaipur. I am good friend ofGajendra Singh Pioneer of reality show from Mumbai. I organised grand finally of star plus CHHOTE USTAD in Jaipur I was very confident of your singinging as a winner of the programme.
You will go near to Lata mangeshkarji
Priti bhattcharay me apnke singing ki fan hui
I’m Arav Vijay from bihar…..Hi Priti Beta…. Hme bahut proud feel hota h apko dekh kr…. Aap jo bhi song gaate ho bacchi kya bataye… Dil ko chhu jata h…. Beta hm ek na ek din apse milenge jarur…..
I am really felt in joy when she is singing song with passion. my blessings always with her.
Stay blessed. At my age of 74, I normally do not watch TV. But, as one of the thousands of your admirers, not a single day passes without watching your song Churake Dil Tera with Rishabh.
for the past few months.