Niharika Konidela is an Indian actor, dancer, and TV presenter. She is the niece of the famous Indian actors Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan.
Niharika was born on Saturday, 18 December 1993 (age 26 years; as of 2020), in Hyderabad. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She did her graduation from St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad. Times of India
Height: 5′ 6″
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
She was born in a Kapu Hindu family. The News Minute
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Nagendra Babu, is an actor and producer in Tollywood. Her mother’s name is Padmaja Konidela, and her brother, Varun Tej, is the famous South Indian actor. She is the niece of the famous Indian actors Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan. Some of her cousins are the famous Indian actors, including Ram Charan, Allu Sirish, and Allu Arjun.
Relationships, Husband & Children
In 2017, there were rumours that she was dating the famous Indian actor Sai Dharam Tej, but later, both clarified that they were not in a relationship. India Today
On 13 August 2020, she got engaged to the businessman, Chaitanya Jonnalagadda.
On Wednesday, 9 December 2020, she got married to Chaitanya Jonnalagedda in a lavish ceremony at Udaipur’s Umaid Bhawan Palace.
She started her career as a TV anchor, and she has hosted a few TV shows including ‘Dhee Ultimate Dance Show Junior 1’ and ‘Dhee Ultimate Dance Show Junior 2’ aired on ETV Network. In 2016, she debuted in the Telugu film ‘Oka Manasu’ (2016) in which she played the role of Sandhya. Some of her other Telugu films are ‘Happy Wedding’ (2018), ‘Suryakantham’ (2019), and ‘Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy’ (2019).
Her first Tamil film as an actor is ‘Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren’ (2018) in which she played the character of Soumiya (Abhaayalakshmi). She has her own film production company ‘Pink Elephant Pictures.’ She has acted and produced a few Telugu web series, such as ‘Muddapappu Avakai’ (2016), ‘Nanna Koochi’ (2017), and ‘Mad House’ (2019).
- Travel Destination: Bangkok
- Actress: Pooja Hegde
- Music Band: ColdPlay
- Her hobbies include dancing and listening to music.
- While she was in school, she did some voluntary work and even worked at a coffee shop.
- Niharika Konidela wanted to study Psychology in her initial schooling days.
- She has worked with a theatre group, and later, she did marketing and promotions for a marketing agency. She has also worked as an intern in a TV channel, before starting her career as a host.
- Talking about her father in an interview, she said,
My father has been extremely supportive throughout my life and it’s this freedom which has made me all the more responsible for my actions. In fact, when I wanted to make my debut in TV, he gave me the freedom to choose what I wanted to do and only everything was confirmed did I inform about my decision to my extended family.”
- She is the first female in Chiranjeevi’s family who has made her career in acting.
- She has featured on the cover page of various magazines.
- She has got a tattoo of her initials inked on her back near to her right shoulder.
- She is an animal lover and owns a few pet dogs including Piku.
References [ + ]