Naimal Khawar Abbasi is a Pakistani actress, visual artist, painter, and a social activist. She came into the spotlight by playing the role of ‘Mahgul’ in the Pakistani film “Verna.” She is the wife of the former Pakistani actor, Hamza Ali Abbasi. In 2019, Naimal topped Google’s list of most searched people in Pakistan. Jagran
Naimal Khawar Khan was born on Wednesday, 17 November 1993 (age 26 years; as in 2019) in Peshawar, Pakistan. She grew up in Islamabad. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She graduated in visual arts from National College of Arts, Lahore, Pakistan. She was a studious child and attained distinction in her art thesis about the transgender community. While in college, Naimal did theatre for a while, but she never thought of becoming an actress. When Naimal was in the final year of college, she was discovered by the famous director Shoaib Mansoor, who came across her pictures on the social media and subsequently, asked her to give auditions for films.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Golden Blonde
Eye Colour: Brown
Family, Caste & Husband
Naimal tied the knot with Hamza Ali Abbasi (Former Pakistani Actor) on 25 August 2019 at Monal, Pir Sohawa, Islamabad.
Naimal Khawar started her career as an actress in 2017 with the Pakistani film “Verna” in which she played the role of ‘Mahgul.’ The film performed average at the box office, but Naimal’s acting in the film was appreciated by the audience.
In 2019, she appeared in the Pakistani romantic drama television series “Anaa.” She played the role of ‘Izza Khan’ in the serial.
In addition to acting, Khan is also a painter by profession and holds exhibitions to showcase her work.
- Food: Afghani Fries
- Actor(s): Henry Cavill, Al Pacino
- Make-up Products: Bobby Brown Lip and Cheek Tint, The Body Shop’s Lip Balm
- Perfume: Elie Saab Rose Couture
- Film: Scent of a woman (1992)
- TV Series: Game of Thrones
- Singer: Rihanna
- Her hobbies include travelling, doing poetry, and painting.
- She wanted to become a painting artist since childhood.
- Naimal loves cats and has a pet cat named Queen Poshay.
- She draws her inspiration from her mama.
- Although Naimal never wanted to become an actress, she accepted the offer to work in Shoaib Mansoor’s “Verna” because the film was about women empowerment. Naimal is often seen raising her voice against several taboos using her art and social media platforms.
- According to Naimal, her dream role was to play a female version of James Bond in a film or a TV series.
- She shared in an interview that she wouldn’t ever do an item song or something of the sort in her entire acting career.