Meezaan Jafri is an Indian Actor.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Meezaan Jafri was born in 1989 (28 years; age in 2018) in Mumbai. He went to Ecole Mondiale World School, Mumbai. After completing his schooling, he did his graduation in business. It was after he graduated in business that he went to School of Visual Arts, New York to pursue a course in filmmaking. Jafri began his career as an Assistant Director for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film “Bajirao Mastani.”
In 2019, he made his Bollywood Debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film “Malaal.”
- Height (approx): 6′
- Weight (approx): 75 kg
- Eye Colour: Dark Brown
- Hair Colour: Black
- Body Measurements: Chest: 40”, Waist 31”, Biceps 12”
Meezaan Jafri was born to Javed Jaaferi, actor, and Habiba Jaffery.
He has two siblings, a younger brother- Abbas Jaffery and a sister Alaviaa Jaffery.
Jagdeep, veteran actor and comedian, is his grandfather and Naved Jaffery, actor, director & choreographer, is his paternal uncle.
Meezaan Jafri is rumoured to be dating Navya Naveli Nanda, Amitabh Bachchan‘s maternal granddaughter.
- Meezaan Jafri was born into a family of actors.
- Jafri was a body-double for Ranveer Singh in the film”Padmaavat.”
- He had no intentions of entering Bollywood and pursuing acting as a career. He was quoted saying,
I never intended to get into the industry or try filmmaking. I was actually inclined towards sports and music. My co-star Sharmin (Segal) is my classmate, and she was assisting for Mary Kom. After we were done with school, I was studying business, but then I joined film school because I thought business did not suit me and I wanted to try editing and direction.”
- Jafri is very close to his mother and considers his father strict.
- Meezaan learned dancing from his father, Javed Jaaferi.
- He is trained in theatre and martial arts.
- When he was in school, he was more inclined towards music and sports. He has represented the state of Maharashtra in many inter-and state-level Basketball competitions. Moreover, Meezan also played football and did swimming.