Alizeh Agnihotri is an Indian model and actor. She is the daughter of Salman Khan’s sister Alvira Khan Agnihotri.
Alizeh Agnihotri was born on Saturday, 16 September 2000 (age 23 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
She did her schooling at Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai. Later, she graduated at DG Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black (dyed brown)
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Atul Agnihotri, is an actor, producer, and director. Her mother, Alvira Khan Agnihotri, is a producer & fashion designer. Her brother, Ayaan Agnihotri, is an entrepreneur.
Husband & Children
She is unmarried.
Her maternal grandfather is the Indian film director Salim Khan.
The Indian actors Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan, and Sohail Khan, are her maternal uncles.
Arpita Sharma is her maternal aunt.
She started her career as a model for the clothing brands Being Human and Seema Khan label.
In 2008, she appeared as a child actor in the Hindi film ‘Hello.’ She made her Bollywood debut with the 2023 Hindi film ‘Farrey’ in which she played the role of Niyati.
She is the co-director of the private company Four Aces Fashion House Ltd., which was started on 30 December 2019.
- In her leisure time, she loves to do photography, travel to different places, and do painting.
- She is an avid animal lover and owns a few pet dogs. One of her pet dogs names’ is Peach.
- Alizeh, along with her family, has been featured in various ad campaigns for the charitable brand Being Human Clothing.
- She did her training in dance under the renowned Indian choreographer Saroj Khan.
- In October 2023, Salman Khan shared a post on social media which featured him posing with a mysterious girl. Initially, many speculated it to be his life partner; however, the girl was later identified as Alizeh Agnihotri, who was posing with Salman Khan for promotions of Being Human Clothing’s women’s collection.