Marzi Pestonji (also known as Master Marzi) is a famous Bollywood choreographer. He is a member of Shiamak Davar‘s dance team and has been working with him for over 20 years. He has choreographed many music videos for various movies. Let’s check out Marzi Pestonji’s age, personal details, his dance career, and other unknown facts.
Marzi Pestonji was born on 29 December 1987 (29-years; age as in 2018). He is a famous choreographer. He was born and brought up in Mumbai. Marzi Pestonji has worked with Shiamak Davar for over 20-years.
Marzi Pestonji aka Master Marzi has 5′ 8″ height and weighs around 70 kgs.
He has a build with a chest to be around 40 inches and biceps 12 inches. He has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Master Marzi was born in a middle-class Parsi family, who always supported him of his decision of becoming a choreographer.
He married his friend and crew member Kashmira Pestonji in Shiamak Davar’s Dance Academy. Kashmira is also a choreographer. They have a daughter together.
Marzi Pestonji is a graduate in Commerce from Mumbai University. He was always interested in learning dancing. During his school, he enrolled himself in Shiamak Davar’s Dance Academy, and since then, he has been an essential part of the academy. He started assisting Shiamak in Bollywood dances and other events as an assistant choreographer.
He made his TV debut with Dance India Dance (DID) Doubles (2011) with choreographer Geeta Kapoor and Rajeev Surti. He got much attention due to his cute acts during the show.
Later he was also on the panel of judges of the dance reality show, Nach Baliye Season 7 (2015) along with actress Preity Zinta and writer Chetan Bhagat. He has also been a judge for Dance India Dance Season 6 (2017), along with Mudassar Khan, who was also a judge in the previous season, and Mini Pradhan. Master Marzi was seen flirting with Mini Pradhan in season 6.
- Marzi Pestonji is a fan of superstar Amitabh Bachchan, and his favourite film is Amar Akbar Anthony, which he has watched over 300 times.
- He is fond of traveling, and his favourite vacation destinations are Vancouver, Greece, Athens and Machu Pichu.
- He is a Commerce graduate, but he never liked the corporate jobs. So he decided to make his passion as his profession.
- Marzi Pestonji and his wife have been working at Shiamak Davar Dance Academy for over two decades.
- He has been with choreographer Shiamak Davar for more than 20 years and has no plans to part ways.