Mansi Taxak is an Indian actress and model. She is known for playing the role of Umm-e-Hani in the Bollywood film ‘Animal’ in 2023.
Mansi Taxak was born in Thursday, 23 July 1998 (age 25 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-28-38
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Kuldeep Singh Taxak, and her mother’s name is Kunika Taxak.
She has a younger sister named Vaishali Taxak and a younger brother named Aryan Taxak.
She is unmarried.
In 2019, Mansi Taxak participated in the Femina Miss India beauty pageant, where she was crowned ‘Miss India Gujarat.’
Later, she took part in the Femina Miss India 2019, where she was selected in the list of top 12. She impressed the judges with her answer in the public speaking round in which she was asked a question related to marriage by Chitrangda Singh. The question was,
It is perceived by some that marriage is the end of women’s ambition. Do you agree with that? Do you disagree and why?”
I disagree. Marriage is to choose a companion, a love for life. That doesn’t mean you have to stop what you are doing. I think ambition is something that you want to put your heart in and nothing can stop you from that. Not even a relation. So, if you are willing enough and courageous enough to follow your dreams and your passion, then I don’t think marriage would be a barrier for you.”
In 2020, she was one of the judges in the Miss Universal Queen. She judged the ramp walk round in the beauty pageant. The following year, she was the Super Judge of ‘Miss Queen Online 2021’ beauty pageant.
She was selected among the top 50 semifinalists in Miss Diva 2021. In 2022, she was the showstopper at the INIFD Indore Times Fashion Week Season 2. She showcased the dresses designed by Aayushi Agrawal in the fashion week.
She has participated in various fashion weeks including Bombay Times Fashion Week 2019, Pune Times Fashion Week 2019, Delhi Times Fashion Week 2019, and Fashion Week Spring 2020. She has represented several renowned designers such as Sabyasachi, Manish Malhotra, Gaurav Gupta, Kresha Bajaj, Kalki Fashion, and Gaurang Shah.
She has appeared in the print advertisements of various brands including Rajnigandha Silver Pearls mouth freshener and Aarvi Fashions.
Mansi Taxak made her acting debut with the Hindi short film ‘I Promise’ (2022) in which she essayed the role of Hina. The short film was uploaded on the YouTube channel QNET.
In 2023, she played the role of Jim’s (played by John Abraham) wife in the Bollywood film ‘Pathaan.’ In the same year, she appeared in the film ‘Animal’ in which he played the role of Umm-e-Hani.
- She often endorses Stemveda hair care products on her Instagram handle.
- She loves to learn foreign languages. In an interview, she revealed that she had learnt the Spanish language.
- She actively participated in sports during her school and college years. She was a state-level volleyball player and an athlete. She has also played badminton at the district level.
- While studying in school, she used to participate in public speaking competitions. She has represented her school in national-level debate competitions.
- She is trained in Belly dance and Bharatanatyam.
- She is associated with an NGO named ‘Dil Se Foundation’ which works to provide education to underprivileged children.
- She is an ardent fan of Virat Kohli.