KD is an Indian rapper, singer, music director and politician, who is known for many famous Haryanvi songs.
KD was born as Kulbir Nain on Sunday, 15 September 1990 (age 32 years; as of 2023) in Danoda Kalan, Narwana, Haryana. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He dropped out of Government Polytechnic College, Manesar while pursuing engineering. The full form of his name is Kulbir Danoda. He uses his village’s name after his first name. Yuva Bolega – YouTube
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about his parents.
His brother’s name is Kuldeep Nain.
Wife & Children
Kd is married to Suman. Together, they have a son, Deetya, and a daughter, Anvi.
KD made his debut in 2011 with the song Paiya Pittal.
He released the album Desi Villagers in 2011.
He has also voiced songs for some Bollywood movies including ‘Bhangover’ (2017) and ‘Sweety weds NRI’ (2017).
In 2018, he joined the Aam Aadmi Party in presence of Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and was chosen as the youth president and star campaigner of the party.
He owns a Hardley Davidson.
He owns two cars.
- Actress: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Travel Destination: Goa
- Indoor Game: Ludo
- Car: Audi, Lamborghini
- Cricketer: Virender Sehwag
- Singer: Kailash Kher
- KD was born into a family with an agricultural background. He liked singing since childhood and used to participate in school functions.
- He received a lot of support from his college friends who encouraged him to sing at functions.
- When he started his career, he use to attend a lot of ragini functions and later, he started writing raps.
- When he told his family that he did not want to study and wanted to become a rapper, they did not support him because at that time they were uncertain about success in this profession.
- When he started his career, he used to go to events with many different singers which left an impact on him and he also started rapping.
- He has learned music from his Guru Sh. Satish Sehgal Ji of Kokila Studio which is located in Rohtak, Haryana.
- He used to sing songs with his co-singer MD, but later, they got into a fight and separated their business.
- He frequently paid visits to the 2020–2021 Indian farmers’ protest in New Dehli, where he would give performances to entertain and encourage the farmers.
|↑1||Yuva Bolega – YouTube|