Ishkaran Bhandari is an Advocate in the Supreme Court of India, Columnist, Media commentator, Political Analyst, Public Speaker, and a YouTuber. He made headlines after he highlighted Sushant Singh Rajput‘s case as a murder conspiracy by researching and bringing out several facts to convince people that Sushant did not commit suicide, rather he was murdered. He is an associate attorney of the BJP leader Dr Subramanian Swamy.
Ishkaran Singh Bhandari was born on Monday, 14 May 1984 (age 36 years; as in 2020) in New Delhi. His zodiac sign is Taurus. He completed his schooling from Guru Harkrishan Public School, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi in 2002. Thereafter, he pursued a five-year integrated LLB program from Amity Law School, G.G.S.I.P. University, New Delhi in 2007, and started practising in the court of law. To further incline his legal knowledge base he did International and comparative Law program from the University of California In Berkley, the United States of America in 2016.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Ishakaran Singh Bhandari was born in an affluent family based in New Delhi.
Parents & Siblings
Ishkaran has unfolded little about his family.
Relationships & Children
He is married to Supriya Manan, who is also a lawyer. There is not much information available about his family.
Career As A Lawyer
Ishkaran Singh Bhandari started his legal career in 2007. He has handled several high-profile cases in his career so far.
Here are a few prominent cases Ishkaran has handled or has been a part of the defendant lawyers team.
- Nirbhaya Gangrape Case: He filed a PIL in the Supreme Court of India to get the same juridical treatment for the Juvenile accused person as the other adult offenders involved in the 2012 Nirbhaya Gangrape Case.
- Air-Hostess Anissia Batra murder case: He is a lawyer for the Anissia in the Delhi High court and District Court.
- Asaram Bapu Rape Case: He is one of the councils representing Asaram Bapu in the rape case of a 16-year-old girl.
- Jet-Etihad Dispute: He was a part of the team who filed petitions in the Supreme Court of India to review the Jet Airways-Etihad Airways deal.
- Sunanda Pushkar Death Case: He was one of the petitioners who filed a petition in the High Court of Delhi and the Supreme Court of India for a court-monitored CBI-led special investigation into the death of Congress MP Shashi Tharoor’s wife, Sunanda Pushkar.
- Chidambaram Nataraja Temple Case: He was a part of the team headed by Dr Subramanian Swamy, who defended the rights of the temple priests. The case was won in the Supreme Court of India, shifting the management of the temple from the state government to the priests.
- National Herald corruption case: He is counsel for the plaintiff Dr Subramanian Swamy in the National Herald corruption case.
- Ishkaran Singh Bhandari holds expertise in cases related to Corporate Litigation, Regulatory Compliance, Privacy Matters, Litigation Management, Criminal Litigation, Civil Litigation, Industrial Disputes, Drafting Contracts, Labor Disputes, Arbitration Matters, Banking Laws, Petitions and Waivers. ishkaranbhandari.com
- During his time at college, he participated and won many moot court and debate competitions. ishkaranbhandari.com
- Being an eloquent speaker, he is regularly called in for debates on various Hindi and English news channels to take his views on social, political and economic issues. ishkaranbhandari.com
- His articles find a place in several reputed newspapers and magazines.
- After the death of late Bollywood actor, Sushant Singh Rajput, he ran a social media campaign under a hashtag—”Justice4SSR,” asking for justice for the actor. He claimed Sushant’s death is not a suicide, rather it is a murder in which Bollywood mafia and high profile people are involved.
- Ishkaran says he aims to promote legal knowledge and political awareness through various social media platforms.
- He runs a YouTube channel by his name, where he regularly uploads content on diverse topics involving legal knowledge and political awareness.
References [ + ]
|1, 2, 3.||↑||ishkaranbhandari.com|