Drisha Sunita More is an Indian model. She rose to fame by participating in the reality show “MTV Supermodel of the Year” (2019).
Drisha More was born as Asha More on Sunday, 10 January 1993 (age 26 years; as in 2019) in Chalisgaon, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Drisha was fascinated by the world of fashion from a very young age and since childhood, she wanted to become a model.
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Family & Boyfriend
Drisha More belongs to a Marathi Family. Her mother’s name is Sunita More. Not much is known about her father and siblings.
Drisha More started her career as a model in 2015 by doing several print advertisements. She has worked for the TVC’s of various clothing brands. Drisha has also featured in the TV commercial of Renault.
In 2017, Drisha appeared in the music video of Pav Dharia’s song “Judaa.” In the same year, she made her acting debut with the film “Maheruh.”
Drisha has walked the ramp for many fashion shows like Lakme Fashion Week. More has also worked for fashion designers like Neeta Lulla.
In 2019, she participated in the modelling reality show “MTV Supermodel of the Year.”
- Food: Vada Pav
- Actor: John Abraham
- Colour: Blue
- Attire: Saree
- Her hobbies include travelling and dancing.
- Drisha loves making drawings.
- She is an avid animal lover and keeps sharing her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- When Drisha decided to make a career in modelling, her relatives and neighbours criticised her; as they thought that modelling only meant wearing short clothes.
- Drisha has got many tattoos inked on her body.
- When Drisha started modelling, she carried very short undercut hairstyle.