Aashna Hegde is an Indian model, social media influencer, actor, and YouTuber who is known for becoming the first Indian content creator to make a runway debut as a showstopper at the New York Fashion Week for the Indian fashion designer Archana Kochhar.
Aashna Hegde was born on Tuesday, 7 February 1995 (age 27 years; as of 2022) in Karnataka, India. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. In an interview, Aashna revealed that due to some unfavourable circumstances, her mother, Pakkhi, got her enrolled at a boarding school. After completing her schooling, she pursued graduation through correspondence. ADDY TV – YouTube
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-26-34
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available on Aashna’s biological father. Her stepfather’s name is Umesh Hegde, an Indian entrepreneur and film director in Bhojpuri films. Aashna’s mother’s name is Pakkhi Hegde, an Indian actress, who primarily appears in Bhojpuri films.
She has a younger sister, Khushi Hegde, an Indian model.
When Aashna was six years old, her mother, Pakkhi, got separated from her first husband as he was an alcoholic and allegedly abused her physically. In 2001, she shifted to Mumbai with her two daughters. Aashna Hegde – YouTube In 2014, Pakkhi got married to Umesh Hegde, an entrepreneur and a film director in Bhojpuri films. Reportedly, after a few years, the couple got separated due to mutual differences. ABP Live
In 2022, Aashna Hegde is in a relationship with Aditya Kumar, an Indian model, YouTuber, and social media influencer from New Delhi.
Aashna was also in a relationship with Sanket Mehta, an Indian model, fashion influencer, and YouTuber from Amritsar.
Aashna Hegde follows Hinduism.
Since her childhood days, Aashna aspired to become an actress. After completing her schooling, she enrolled herself in an acting school in Mumbai. Initially, she worked as an assistant director for a television show. Addy TV – YouTube At the age of 23, she started making lip-sync videos on Musical.ly and TikTok, and later, her interest shifted to making videos on YouTube. Aashna worked as a digital content creator with the NOFILTR group in Mumbai, which is a social media platform that encourages and supports young content creators.
Aashna has a self-titled YouTube channel, where she posts challenge videos, travel vlogs, haul videos, and make-up tutorials; the channel has more than 800k subscribers. She is part of another YouTube channel DamnFam!, which is a collaborative channel of Aashna’s friends in which they post funny challenge videos.
- Cuisine: South Indian
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Ice cream flavour(s): Butterscotch and Vanilla
- Holiday Destination(s): London, New York, and Los Angeles
- Colour: Orange
- Junk food: Cheese Ball
- Dessert: Cheesecake
- Beverage: Black coffee
- Car: Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- An anchor tattoo on her right arm’s wrist
- A grumpy face tattoo on her foot’s thumb
- A tattoo with the word ‘fragile’ on her back
- A tattoo of the letter ‘K’ on her left arm, which she dedicated to her sister, Khushi Hegde
- A tattoo with the word ‘love’ on her right hand’s middle finger
- A tattoo of the letter ‘C’ on her right hand’s little finger, which she dedicated to her pet dog, Casper (deceased)
- A wing tattoo on her right foot’s ankle
- Aashna is fondly called by the name Aashu, Aash, Hedgehog, Hunna, and Hunny. Aashna Hegde – Instagram
- Aashna has a pet dog, Leo.
- Aashna follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Aashna calls her mother by her name, Pakkhi. Aashna, in a video, talked about the reason and revealed that after her mother’s separation from her father, they shifted to Mumbai, and she started looking for work. Pakkhi went on auditioning for films and television shows, but the directors were not in favour of casting a single mother. Due to their declining financial condition, her mother chose to keep her daughter’s identity a secret. Aashna and Khushi often accompanied Pakkhi while shooting for television shows and films, and they addressed her as a relative. Aashna Hegde – YouTube
- In January 2020, Aashna appeared in the Gujarati song Soni Gujarat Ni from the film Golkeri.
- In June 2022, Aashna represented the Indian creator community of Instagram internationally at VidCon in Los Angeles. Vidcon is an annual conference, which primarily connects fans, video creators, and online brands across the internet.
- In August 2022, Aashna was chosen as one of the 75 cultural ambassadors of India by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
- In September 2022, Aashna made her debut as a showstopper at the New York Times Fashion Week for the Indian fashion designer Archana Kochhar in New York. In an interview, she talked about her experience as a debutant in the fashion show and said,
New York Fashion Week is the most iconic event of the fashion world and this feels like a ‘dream come true’ moment for me! I have been an ardent fashion enthusiast and have always wanted to bring to the fore my experimental fashion persona on the global stage. It’s such an honour to represent the Indian fashion community on such a global stage and help leverage the cause of sustainability.” The Print