Devi Nagavalli is an Indian TV anchor, journalist, and newsreader. She participated in the popular TV reality show, ‘Bigg Boss Telugu 4’ in 2020.
Devi Nagavalli was born on Friday, 12 July 1991 (age 29 years; as in 2020), in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She did her schooling from Government Girls High School, Rajahmundry in Andhra Pradesh. She did her graduation in commerce from Smt. Kandukuri Rajyalakshmi College for Women, Andhra Pradesh. Later, she attended Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University in Andhra Pradesh and studied Mass Communication and Journalism. During her final year of graduation, she did a graphic designing course for 3 months. LinkedIn Devi Nagavalli
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
She was born in a South Indian Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Ramakrishna, and her mother’s name is Satyavathi. She has an elder brother, Srikanth, and a younger brother, Naresh.
Relationship, Husband & Children
She is not married yet.
After completing her graduation, she started working as a tutor in an institute with a salary of Rs. 1500 per month only. She then worked in an engineering college as a faculty for graphic designing course. Later, she tried her luck in journalism and started working as an anchor and journalist at TV9.
She is well-known for her straight forward questions in the TV news show, ‘Weekend Live Discussions,’ a celebrity interview show.
As a ground reporter, she has covered many national and international events, including Indonesia Tsunami and earthquake in 2018, Pulwama attack in 2019, and bomb blasts at Columbo St. Anthony Church in Sri Lanka in 2019. In 2017, she appeared as a reporter in the Amarnath Yatra documentary.
Awards & Honours
- 2009: First Telugu news presenter to receive National Television Award, Delhi for her remarkable work in Telugu media
- 2010: National Television Award, Delhi for her remarkable work in Telugu media
- 2019: First Telugu reporter to receive Nandi Award by the Andhra Pradesh Government
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- For her bold and upfront interviews, she has received warnings and even threats.
- She is an avid animal lover and owns a pet dog.
- Her hobbies include doing photography and reading books.